[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC or BCC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: jewcrypt-ransomware-bss-image.png (555KB, 1046x503px) Image search: [Google]
jewcrypt-ransomware-bss-image.png
555KB, 1046x503px
If you do not have an answer you are not prepared for Aug 1 and are also cuck tier, enjoy your FIAT and ass medicine.

>you were the norman
>>
>>2880202
If I could i'd sell off BCC to get BTC, but I have so many coins I'd crash the market judging by ViaBTC's metrics.
>>
What's the largest potential fucking I could receive if I left my BTC on various exchanges for Aug 1?
>>
>>2880224
You'd be a retard for doing that. Never trust exchanges look at ops pic
>>
>>2880224
BTC BTFO and you never got your BCC, so you are then BTFO2x
>>
>>2880212
Well, we want to fuck over that dirty chink, so I think everyone should drop that BCC shit like it's hot and buy more BTC, but there is something called a 'replay attack' which makes me cautious to do so.
>>
>>2880224
Well you can expect the market cap to split between the two cryptos. So if your exchange doesn't give you one of them (probably BCC), you're going to be losing value no matter what.
>>
>>2880202
Both. I'm holding them both and probably never selling either fork.
>>
>>2880224
Your btc will be fine but if it splits the exchange will likely keep your BCC. fuck that coin anyways. If you keep it in a ledger or trezor you will have balances of both if btc forks. I haven't seen a single post about someone wanting to actually buy bcc, as it is only going to be available on one chinese exchange and not supported by many people.
>>
What is a good wallet to put BTC in that would allow me to fork it into BCC? Currently have 0.25 in coinbase.
>>
>>2880341
ledger or trezor otherwise a paperwallet then you have to extract the private key with some command line bullshit or something. if you don't have a hardware wallet it's a little more complex you'll have to google that bullshit
>>
>>2880202

Jihan will buy all the BCC instasells, crash BTC and pump the former up.
>>
>>2880350
So I have to use a hardware wallet not a mobile wallet or an exchange (Coinbase) wallet?
>>
File: 1500867534585.jpg (145KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1500867534585.jpg
145KB, 1100x619px
>>2880396
You're doing it wrong; we're all supposed to spam the internet with anti-BCC posts so we have cheap tickets to the moon on the 1st.
>>
>>2880202
BTC because it doesn't have a retarded name that nobody recognizes

>what is brand recognition
>>
Sorry for asking a dumb question, but I thought the split can not happen anymore since BIP91 is sure?
>>
>>2880254
I think you've been sucking a little too hard on /r/bitcoin's teat. No one is as bad as anyone would like you to think.

I don't think BCC really should succeed, but its very existence should serve as a serious deterrent to prevent miners from defecting from the Segwit2x agreement. And that's valuable for BTC really.
>>
>>2880439
It's not that it's other upgrades
>>
>>2880439
This is separate from BIP91. BCC is an 8MB UAHF.

In theory anyone can split bitcoin at any time. I could split Bitcoin today on my laptop. Whether anyone is actually willing to put mining power behind it, value these coins, have exchanges recognize them etc is a separate question.
>>
>>2880415
Nah, anon.
I won't sell my BCC right away, but if the monopoly gets away with a stunt like this, you're looking at the death of decentralization.
>>
>>2880453
And this will happen for sure on 1st August or is it just a speculation? And if it will happen, why does the guy behind it this? - As far I understood it comes from a miner, isn't he loosing profits if price of BTC is at half? Is that the reason for the price crashing or is it the BTC-e hack?
>>
>>2880224
http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/07/25/kraken-south-koreas-bithumb-will-list-bitcoin-cash
>>
Nicolas Dorier will provide a tool for Bitcoin Core :
https://twitter.com/NicolasDorier

Download Bitcoin Core and keep an eye on his Twitter
>>
>>2880403
You can use mobile wallets as long as the are real wallets like Mycelium.
>>
BTC will stay dominant for now
If Segwit2x gets blocked and miners move it could disrupt BTC transactions enough that BCC replaces it
Most users and speculators right now don't give a fuck about Core's ideology, they won't look any further than to blame them for shit speeds
>>
>>2880446
r/bitcoin and r/btc are both cancerous shitholes

i think too many people act as if a fork is some kind of malicious attack on the network. it's really not. BCC existing is not going to make BTC operate any different than it does now.

a fork is just creating another coin and instead of it being a pre-mined PnD shitcoin (see: 99.9% of coins posted on biz) the initial coin distribution is completely fair, transparent, and rewards those currently invested in bitcoin.

anyone can fork bitcoin. i can fork bitcoin. you can fork bitcoin. whether the fork gains any traction will depend on the network it carries with it. if BCC succeeds this simply demonstrates Core's inability to appease big blockers' concerns or it means Core and "big blockers" vision for bitcoin differ too much and two coins are necessary.

while i'd prefer to have a single chain the toxicity and complete stagnation of bitcoin bothers me more than anything. i'd prefer to have two competing versions if it means both camps can progress the tech. especially being a current holder and having an automatic stake in BCC regardless of how it turns out.

i think the timing for this split is rushed and given the consensus on segwit2x BCC backers should wait to see how things turn out there. still, I share many concerns with big blockers and can understand why a 2mb bump (maybe) with 0 plans to increase it further after YEARS of bitter argument just isn't good enough.

people who seriously can't understand the plight of big blockers are brainwashed r/bitcoin zombies.
>>
>>2880472
>And this will happen for sure on 1st August or is it just a speculation?

I dont know
>>
If you aren't dropping BCC immediately you are retarded. BCC is just another chinese shitcoin with no value. If literally everyone got an air drop from a new chinese shitcoin with no purpose, how many people would then sell BTC to buy more of that coin?

BCC is going to crash hard, it won't affect BTC's price at all. Because no one is selling BTC to buy BCC. There will probably be some that buy BCC cheap as a hedge, but they aren't selling BTC to do that, they are putting money into BCC.

If you're quick you might be able to sell your BCC for a small amount, which is the only reason I'm even thinking about BCC. Otherwise, its just another chinese shitcoin that's going to plummet hard.
>>
>>2880202
Thats easy. Bitcoin cash = stagnation, its K-mart. Segwit is bitcoin trying to improve on its self and grow for the demands of the user. Bitcoin can not replace fiat currency by remaining as it is.
>>
I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor
>>
>>2881587
I smelled the shit of less than two people today, which is 30 less than you.
>>
BCC is a red herring, you heard it here first.

Jihan's just smiling and playing along for now, prepping another big surprise for the segwit cucks on fork day. The chinks are not called the "Jews of Asia" for nothing.
>>
BTC is fucking garbage. It takes forever to do anything with it. I am really hoping BCC becomes the new standard but I doubt it
>>
>>2881587
So when will you retire?
>>
>>2881587

Yeah being deceptive is great until people start to wise up and you become known as the town arsehole. You're a genius nigga.
>>
>>2881587
Ya and you smell like shit
>>
What's the best wallet app for storage? I've been using electrum but the fees piss me off. Is there anything better out there?
>>
>>2882326
armory is good if you have the drive space.
>>
>>2880212
Please do
>>
>>2880202
If I had extra money laying around I would prepare to buy BCC when it goes DEEEEP after the fork. It will rise eventually
>>
Now, how do exactly get bcc? Im using electrum, will bcc appear magicaly on Augusto 1st next paralel to my btc balance or my btc will turn into bcc when I send it to a bcc wallet?
>>
File: 1442672347201.jpg (74KB, 584x575px) Image search: [Google]
1442672347201.jpg
74KB, 584x575px
>>2882475
i want to know also. how do you sell bcc when both are the same number? how do you now they're both there? confus as hell
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.