[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will ETH ever come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Okay is ETH going to ever break $300 again?

I basically put all of my money on it like a fucking retard. Somebody give me some good news here.
>>
Next consensus, op.
>>
>>2879621
huh?
>>
>>2879615
nah you fucked senpai, there is no good news

SEC cracking down on ETH's only life line, ICOs

all of it is going to shit, and FAST.

sell it all, banks are coming.
>>
>>2879615
ITS OGRE
>>
>>2879718
Woah, somebody who reads the news to trade?
HA, LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH!!11
>>
>>2879718
Just looked this up

So uh... I dunno. This actually seems like I should actually not hold, for the first time ever.
>>
>>2879718
I don't understand how creating a regulatory environment for ICOs (which are generally scams with no oversight) can be a bad thing for ETH. People who buy into ICOs don't have their money in ETH anymore anyway and ETHs selling point was creating smart contracts that made Interbank exchange and global trade less expensive. Am I wrong here?
>>
>>2880342
in the long term it seems like a good thing, but of course the price will have to correct from its current point, which came primarily from the rush of ICOs if I'm not mistaken

it will get worse before it gets better
>>
>>2880342
>I don't understand how regulating the thing that is only worth anything because it's unregulated could create problems for said thing
good goy
>>
>>2879615
hate to break it to ya buddy, it will take about a year to go back to those prices. If you are willing to hold it out, then do so.

Good night and good luck.
>>
>>2879718
Indeed, ETH is crashing hard with no survivors
>faulty tech
>autistic figurehead
>hacked all the time
>no safety net
>ICOs in danger
>worthless tokens
>better smart contracts coins
>horrendous communication
>uselessly complex concept stopping mass adoption
Short your ETH and invest in Monero, BitShares or NEO.
>>
>>2880451
BitShares, really?
>>
>>2879799
You deserve to lose all your money. That said ETH is going to be better off but don't expect it to get above $300 for some time now.ETH is going nowhere and cashing out now you're gonna take a loss and then kys when it organically returns to $400 by 2080.
>>
>>2880471
Adoption and tech are good, it's undervalued compared to the volume and there are a lot of initiatives such as ICOO or STEEM to keep it alive and well.
I actually use OpenLedger thanks to their safety net. It's not ideal but it's a start.
>>
>>2880342
because those scams with no oversight are one of the big reasons money was flowing into ETH because most people are too fucking retarded to stop giving ICOs money, thus the need for the SEC to step in in the first place
>>
>network congests because of 1 smart contract: the coin
Eth is a mess and you bought into the hype
>>
File: hayley leak3.jpg (819KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
hayley leak3.jpg
819KB, 2448x3264px
yElw be excellent comrade
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.