[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bittrex not letting you transfer in BTC or tether...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499576452674.png (239KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499576452674.png
239KB, 696x720px
What's the best way around this?

There are things I want to buy in bittrex with BTC
>>
buy more bitcoin
>>
Prove it or fuck off.
>>
>>2879467
I just checked, you actually can withdraw/deposit btc/tether, it curentlu takes 6 confirmations tho.
>>
What the fuck do you mean work around? Just buy a different fucking coin and send it to bittrex and sell for BTC.

The fuck is the matter with you people? How is this not immediately obvious?
>>
>>2879590
Calm yourself.
>>
same problem i made a switch into TETHER without realizing this was going on today, made the move around 3-4pm EST and it is now 12AM est what the FUCK how long does this take? im trying to BUY THE FUCKING DIP desu
>>
>>2879467
I never post because everyone here is the enemy, you're all competition, and, honestly, like 95% of what I read on here is some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen

yes, a huge majority of everyone on here is retarded

but this is what you do

>buy bitcoin
>transfer it to a different exchange
>buy doge
>transfer doge to bittrex
>sell doge for btc

wow
>>
>>2879467

I did it. Stop FUDing you stupid shit.
>>
>>2879599
dont tell me to calm down you fuck bitch nigger I'll stab your ass
>>
Retards see the icon usually associated with a wallet being down, don't know what a confirmation is and make these threads.
>>
>>2879467
Buy some LTC
>>
>>2879907
The problem is volume. How do you sell 20-30k worth of LTC on bittrex?

Try selling 20k USD worth of ETH or any alt coins and see how far you get before to start selling off at big losses
>>
>>2879644

you forgot steps
>>buy bitcoin
-transfer to wallet
>>transfer it to a different exchange
>>buy doge
-transfer to wallet
>>transfer doge to bittrex
>>sell doge for btc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.