[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEE YOU BACK AT 100SAT'S POS SCAM COIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Signatum-Logo-520x245.png (113KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
Signatum-Logo-520x245.png
113KB, 520x245px
Listen up folks. Do not, I repeat don't buy this rubbish ass pos useless coin. Just another PND. This coin will never be on bittrex or on any major exchange. (Many nocoiners saying August 2-3rd it will be listed). It is all a fking lie. This coin is just as useless as mooncoin. Glad to see this coin shilling here almost every hour. Poor fags just want to clear their bags. Stay away from this unless you are really that dumbass no coiner smuck to makes some other smuck richer. Anyways, I digress.
>>
File: 389720836402.png (202KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
389720836402.png
202KB, 300x439px
we are the sigtmarines. you will not disrespect us.
>>
>>2878026
>Anyways, I digress.
What? You don't know what that phrase even means. Your last sentence is completely in line with the rest of what you said. God damn you are a faggot.
>>
di·gress
dīˈɡres/Submit
verb
leave the main subject temporarily in speech or writing.

Go back to 4th fking grade and learn a definition. Smfh. Kids get dumber and dumber by the day.
>>
join coinstart instead

www.coinstarter.com?
ref=djd7dnnx3
>>
>>2878026
Who gives a fuck how "legit" the coin is or whatever? Fuck off all I care about is the pump and the dump, and when I see FOMO I get excited
>>
>>2878031
This is getting more cringey each time I see it

>>2878026
I'm mining it and will probably put $100 if it makes it onto bittrex
>>
Don't sell, donate to a fellow smalltime sigtmarine

B7S2MpeVyTghXZmKe8Cb7TwfvgsxvjTdke
>>
>>2878075
You didn't leave the main subject at all, you fucking retard. Your point was SIGT is shit and you never deviated from that.

If you randomly brought up some other shitcoin and punctuated your sentence with "but go all in on this shitcoin, it is legit" then you would have been able to say "But I digress" since your main point was shitting on SIGT and not shilling for something else or bringing up some other random topic, but you didn't.

When you say shit that doesn't make sense you just look like a pretentious fuck with smartest guy in the room syndrome. I'm trying to help you out, you fucking Pajeet. Learn some English.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.