[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170725-184042.jpg (310KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-184042.jpg
310KB, 1080x1920px
lmao
>>
>>2877636
Don't speak Spanish?
>>
Hahahahahahaha

Not laughing at you just at how ridiculous this is. You need a stellar resume, cover letter, references, certifications and 5 years experience to get an entry level custodian position these days
>>
>>2877653
Hey man we need 40 million more 3rd world immigrants
>>
>>2877653
true, but for any entry office job or computer/tech job you just need to be alive and willing to work. i think it's pretty weird that people are willing to compete with immigrants for retail/sanitation/food service spots when they know the english language and probably have relatives/friends who can vouch for them.
>>
>>2877636
why the fuck would u apply to such a shit job anyway

just lie about your experience say you worked in retail for 2-3 years and apply to some officeshit job
>>
>>2877723
>omputer/tech job you just need to be alive and willing to work.
This is news to me
>>
>>2877636
Last week the Twitter account @Ireland was some nigger talking about how he's Irish. Now a /biz/nessman can't get a job washing dishes?
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>2877723
>i think it's pretty weird that people are willing to compete with immigrants for retail/sanitation/food service spots when they know the english language and probably have relatives/friends who can vouch for them.

THIS. If you're not a recent immigrant or an illegal or some sort of criminal or drug addict you have no place to be applying to these fucking jobs
>>
You need to be fluent in at least 4 languages to have a chance as a dishwasher these days.

If you don't speak at least English, Spanish, Mandarin and Hindi you can kiss you chances at any minimum wage cleaning job goodbye.
>>
>>2877636
Dude, you have to get an internship as a unpaid dishwasher for 6 months first. Then they make a decision if they will make you a full hire or not. Even if you don't, it looks great on your resume!
>>
File: 1488673569139.jpg (705KB, 1200x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1488673569139.jpg
705KB, 1200x1017px
>>2877636
>turned down for a dishwasher job
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.