[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

btc to the moon today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: btc to the moon.png (41KB, 926x342px) Image search: [Google]
btc to the moon.png
41KB, 926x342px
btc to 3k today , cry dumper now it time for pump if you did'nt buy in dump you must cry now
>>
I'm sorry pajeet, I don't quite catch what you're trying to type there.
>>
yeah btc to the moon from now it started good buy dumpers
>>
You're a fucking moron lmao, its only just beginning.

I'll buy around 2k
>>
>>2877132
Calm down. This volume corresponds exactly to the volume of sold ETH due to SEC announcements. Still going down to 2300.
>>
File: aaf.jpg (80KB, 680x752px)
aaf.jpg
80KB, 680x752px
>>2877132
You sack of brown/yellow shit, at least use decent english before shilling your shit so it doesn't look this fucking obvious.
>>
Time for BTC to go up !!
>>
>>2877171
lol wut
>>
>ICOs BTFO
>BitCoin to the moon
hahahahaha
>>
>>2877205
Yeah, tell me another one, like Tom Cruise is coming over to suck my dick.
>>
Looks like the market is consolidating at the 2550 level for now after the European trading session. High resistance at 2610 combined with plenty of support at 2540 means we are unlikely to see a breakout in the next 12 hours. A break above 2640 may reverse today's correction and signal bullish movements on Wednesday.

Over and out.

============TechAnFag============
---Your source on /biz/ for all things technical analysis---
================================
>>
>>2877287
Sank you, Sech-kun.
>>
>>2877287
It's going down lmao, how can you honestly expect it to hold at 2550.... it was a huge volume spike and the only way is down now it has to correct to like 2.2k or lower levels before smart money will be tempted back in again
>>
>>2877287
Hope u keep up with this personality. The only I've seen so far that I like
>>
>>2877287
got the same results
>>
is it expected to drop lower or is that it for the dip?
>>
has the meme triangle spoken yet??
>>
>>2877505
We're basically getting started. And the hardfork news are not going to help either.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.