[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE BOUGHT ABOVE $2700, HE THOUGHT IS WAS GOING TO "MOON"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

AHAHHAHAHAAAAH how gullible are you people? About 20 - 25 threads were made that there was going to be a massive dip, all the responses were
>stop the fud, next stop 5k
>haha no coiner
>if we dip, it isn't going lower than 2600

But nooooo you had to be a new fag and buy at the ATH(you probably don't know what that means because you are a new fag, it means "All Time High").

Next time listen to what we say and stop day dreaming about lambos and easy money,

This board has completely no influence on the markets or on the price, absolutely no influence whatsoever, we don't benefit anything for warning you about an incoming crash.
>>
pic related, my girlfriend and wife bursting out laughing at the thought of people who actually bought at $2800 and above

>inb4 it will be back, it always comes back

not this time buddy, BCC is going to ruin BTC forever.
>>
>>2876838
The meme triangle was so obvious. There was no way it was going to break out upwards considering the latest news.

Sold for USDT at 2860.
>>
>>2876838
It's going to go back up again though. Enjoy your shorts but it will rise
>>
>>2876870
nice, I sold for USDT at 2790 didn't expect it to go higher than that. Still can't believe there were people on this board who thought it would just keep going higher and higher.

I think most of the kids here don't understand what is going to happen on August 1st.
>>
>>2876888
honestly stop shaming them, they bring us money every day
>>
>>2876838
>the ATH(you probably don't know what that means because you are a new fag, it means "All Time High").
This cringeworthy sentence reeks of the noob who didn't know what ath meant a week ago and who think he's now part of the cryptoboys.
>implying somone knows how will the cryptomarket react
kys faggot noob
>>
But... But... It will be $500,000 per coin in a few years.... Norton Antivirus CEO told me so!!
>>
my timing is perfect though
>>
>>2876838
you're an idiot.
>>
No influence huh, don't buy BTC this week
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.