[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMD CRUSHED EARNINGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3601.png (9KB, 821x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3601.png
9KB, 821x197px
WHO ELSE BOUGHT A BUNCH OF AMD CALL OPTIONS AT CLOSE?

NO ONE? I TOLD YOU FAGS THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO MOON. NOW I HAVE 200% GAINS IN 10 MINUTES.

TRY TO DO THAT WITH YOUR SHIT COINS

AS ALWAYS, REAL INVESTORS WIN
>>
did you sell them in AH to lock in the profits?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 124x90px)
images.jpg
3KB, 124x90px
Nice job Anon, was checking these out for sure~

Think I saw your post last week about them.
>>
>>2876579
>>2876579
>that dip to 13.4$ right before skyrocket to 15$+
Top kek.
>>
I actually forget stocks existed, thanks for reminding me op

AMD can solely thank ethereum for their earnings tbqh, if miners didn't pay premium for their cards, they'd be down in the 7-8$ area per share again
>>
>>2876614
>10% gain
>skyrocket

crypto has really spoiled me
>>
>>2876579
newfag here, explaination of this faggotry?
>>
>>2876642
it's the yearly mooning in the stock market, where the chosen stock goes up by a huge 10%
kind of like what happens everyday in BTC
>>
>>2876579
I bougfh Aug 4, 14$ calls at .98, am I fucked with the IV or somewhat ok?
>>
>>2876579
>that 6% increase

wtf I hate Crypto now
>>
>>2876626
You know that's not how that works
>>
>>2876707

Don't mess with weeklies, the IV is fucking stupid high and lower volume.

You should be alright though. Learn a lesson here.
>>
>>2876596

Robinhood is for literal stock trader role players.

I work for a bank and we use Bloomberg terminal and Moody's mainly
>>
>>2876596
AMD is associated with RGT now? What other stocks have reached meme status?
>>
Fuck I was going to buy in at $14 but I kept buying God damn shit coin. What is it now
>>
>>2876591
Options don't trade after hours
>>
>>2877107
AH up 9% prolly easy $16 tomorrow
>>
>>2876635
I have 14 dollar options at 0.42
>>
>>2876923
honestly doubt 90% of /biz/ know what BT are
>>
>>2877273
Isnt bt just a better yahoo finance and chart viewer? Thats what i saw on shkrellis streams
>>
At least do a debit spread where you sell calls against the ones you buy to reduce basis.
>>
>>2877296
many use it that way but it can be the ultimate trading battlestation
>>
>>2876579
Been holding AMD stock since $15. Finally I've broken even. Feels good.
>>
>>2876923
not all of us work for banks or feel like paying $20k a year to bloomberg, fag
>>
>>2876635

I'll take it over the potentially deathly feeling of seeing your savings halved in a day and on the market's fart whim
>>
>>2877429
Wow, those are some strong bagholding skills you got there. unless it was only like 5-10 shares
>>
>>2877429
>buy at the top
damn son you need to study more
>>
>>2876626
GPU revenue from miners go to scalpers and retailers, anything out of the ordinary AMD does in the next two quarters will be thanks to Zen, and Intel's incompetency
>>2877273
BT is shilled all the time on Bloomberg, unless the only thing sometime ever tried to trade it's shitcoins they would have passing knowledge of what it is
>>
File: madman.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>2877387
>trading battlestation
get some 4k oleds and let it rip
>>
>>2879417
INTC really is lost without direction. Tt keeps being a follower trying to get into IoT, VR/AR, and now smart-autos (mobileEye purchase). It pretty much has given up on mobile devices.

It's R&D and management is all run by Pajeets now. Read this for a laugh: https://www.thelayoff.com/intel
>>
nice, just bought 100k
>>
how can I as a non American buy American company stock? Besides robinhood?
>>
>>2877357
This place is full of leddit shitcoin memers. There's probably not even a dozen people here that know about advanced options strategies, let alone that options exist in the first place.
>>
>>2880240

Yeah options are very powerful. If you're not using all the tools at your disposal you're just taking 50:50 directional bets.

With options you can increase those probabilities. Imagine going into a trade with 60%, 70%, 80% probability of it being successful. Who wouldn't do that?
>>
>>2876635

You can leverage with options so it's more like 200% return on your capital... Which you could also borrow.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.