[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we are the sigtmarines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 389720836402.png (202KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
389720836402.png
202KB, 300x439px
we make sick gains
but we want more
and we're gonna get more
we're badasses and proud of it
we make our own fucking coins and sell em
but aren't afraid to make even more buying low and selling high
and best part is: we're still fucking under the radar
the best has yet to come
>>
you do know shill meme posts have the opposite effect of pumping, right?

it deters people away from buying this junk

if you want to pump. LEARN HOW TO PUMP CORRECTLY

have other people think they're actually smart and the price will go up
>>
you are the sigtlatrines
>>
>>2875937

I have said this numerous times. You're tlaking to 15yr olds who have 20 quid in this.

I got in at 300 sats, and the shilling is making me want to get out. Like what the fuck is this soldier thing. I actually understand coinlist now; at least they wont deal with this bullchit.

It steers people off the coin you dumb fucks.
>>
>>2875969
then sell, dude. nobody's stopping you
>>
>>2875908

B878PYxiTUTasDJPFboSsR99VE7AJc7DMr
>>
we are sigletasdaensaxz marines
>>
we are the sigtmarines
>>
you are the sigtlatrines
>>
here is the official, no nonsense and no FUD message about new exchanges, BTW. too many people are lying about it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.