[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Regrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: regret.jpg (24KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
24KB, 660x330px
> Had over 150 BTC from giveaways etc circa 2010-2011. Never spent a penny on them.
> Laptop died around 2012 and never thought about backing up wallet
> Don't put any thought into Bitcoin until I hear it's worth $400
> BTC are gone forever
> Finally put some money into it just before Mt Gox scandal
> Sell at loss
> Bought small amount at $2525
> Bought a little more at $2800

I'm not very good at this
>>
>>2875713
BUY LOW AND JUST HOLD.
>>
Awww.. It's okay, anon. See? You didn't deserve the 150 BTC to begin with :)

btw your hard drive might still be totally fine you faggot
>>
do you still have the laptop? You can recover data even if your hardrive is dead
>>
>>2875713
I'll buy your laptop for $100 OP.
>>
>>2876307
kek
>>
>>2875870
>>2876277
Don't listen to these faggots OP they're just trying to get your hopes up once your hardrive dies without back up that's it it's over you might as well send me the laptop I could trade you for a better one.
>>
>>2876319
Don't listen to this faggot, OP. He just wants your laptop for spare parts. He won't send you a better one.
>>
>>2875713
hmmm, is it worth buying dead laptops just to see if they have BTC wallets?
>>
>inb4 OP is literally googling "what is hard drive" and pulling his laptop apart as we speak, trying to salvage his BTC

OP if you find your BTC you gotta give us a treat ;)
>>
>>2876307
I will pay $101 OP for your laptop
>>
I was the first to suggest you could recover your BTC OP don't forget.

1AMKYTeVy7Egtcdffy57qsg7ZTfD1adY8N
>>
>>2876357
OP I will pay $102 for your laptop.
>>
>>2876363
I'll pay $103 and throw in a blowjob, it will be a good one too.
>>
>>2876371
I'll pay $103.01 and two average blow jobs
>>
I bought weed off the internet for 50 bitcoin. Yes. And I probably had 500 at one time. I live with myself now, but I went through some hard times. I laugh about it now as it's all I can do. Still have enough btc left over to love well, but I could have had a Lambo.
>>
>you gave up on crypto after being mtgox'd.
>>
>>2875870
>>2876277
>>2876307

lol trashed the laptop over 5 years ago. I'ts probably in a landfill somewhere in germany
>>
File: HD feelsbadman.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
HD feelsbadman.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>2876449
fuck

where do you live? names of the garbage companies?
>>
>>2876449
And?
Go to the landfill. In Germany.
>>
>>2876449
>landfill in germany
is that how they call the refugee quarters nowadays?
>>
>>2876395
nah, you probably would've sold them at $100 or some shit like that at best
>>
>>2876464

I live in Texas this is was when I was in the Army.. you're welcome to go to schweinfurt and internet detective through 5 years of human waste

>>2876475

"Europe"
>>
>>2876449
For that amount of money I would turn the fucking landfill upside down to find the laptop.
>>
>>2876496
>In Numbers: Germany generates some 50 million tons of waste per year from its 82.5 million people. 87% of that waste is recycled through household and industrial source separation.

Good luck with that shit.
>>
>>2876494
>>2876496

has anyone ever found a bitcoin wallet in a dead/old computer/laptop? been wondering about that lately. I wonder if anyone tries to buy old computers to search for bitcoin wallets.
>>
>>2876483
Still would have regretted it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.