[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Important message to all crypto traders and miners!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ledgerx.jpg (59KB, 992x295px) Image search: [Google]
ledgerx.jpg
59KB, 992x295px
Hi Guys, listen to my message very carefully.
If you guys want bitcoin at moon or any other currencies then stop lending your shit out!
I know it sounds very nice to get interest rates but you have see through those small shitty gains and understand first how the financial system works.

First of all, when companies like ledgerX come in the market, hedgefunds, GS, JPM, pensionfunds and so on we need to be carefull. They will manipulate the shit out of the price. Since we all know banks and basicly everything is owned by the FED you can be sure that they will do everything they can to push the prices down. I shit you not. Been in the market long enough and understand also very good how the 2008 financial crisis was created. If you want crisis in crypto market then go ahead and lend your coins out for interest to soros and CO.

So how do they operate?
Same as in stockmarkets.
Pensionfunds buy stocks for their members. Then a comany of soros knocks on the door to lend for millions of US$ or interest rate stocks from the pension funds. So say Bitcoin is worth 2500 today, they lend it for 5% interest.
What they do is they will push the market down with your coins. They will hit the leveraged traders first who have to liquidate their positions. Then they push prices down to 1200 or even lower. At a certain good enough low price they buy back the bitcoins (Your lended bitcoins) back at much much lower price, pay the interest and you get your bitcoins back at 1200 US$.

Options markets operate kinda same.
So I highly urge you guys to stop thinking in short term and especially stop lending out your coins or lose.
>>
>>2875628
Nice, i want btc to be 1200 again.

>Pro tip not going to happen
>>
Go poo somewhere else
>>
>>2875674
So they bounce it for you to $1300 and lend again coins to push prices down and keep them down forever. is that what you want? Think twice man.
>>
>>2875628
all this so you can get .001% more for the loan you're offering?
>>
>>2875628
so, how did 2008 go down?
>>
>>2875727
Because Soros and friends started to push the market down by closing out their own longs and then lended via pension funds stocks what they threw on the market.
>>
>>2875698
this desu
>>
>>2875787
is Soros that powerful? Can single person really be that powerful?
>>
>>2875819
he has the knowledge and enough money. You guys think he broke the BoE alone? Or attacked the Euro few years back alone? Then think again.
>>
>>2875882
who is affiliated with Soros? Establishment? Clinton, Euro goverments? (((Elephan in the Room)))
>>
>>2875882
Soros is frontman for coordinated global NWO
>>
DCORP will be our saviour

https://twitter.com/DcorpVC/status/889788360428072960
https://twitter.com/DcorpVC/status/889791582664306688
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.