[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT REALLY WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1498261879215.png (50KB, 768x672px) Image search: [Google]
1498261879215.png
50KB, 768x672px
IT REALLY WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE
>>
Maybe if you pray nine times you can beat it
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (107KB, 1066x482px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
107KB, 1066x482px
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>2874435
The bump up from last week was twice as big as last night's dip. But nothing against panic selling.
>>
>>2874435
how did you fucking idiots not know it was a bulltrap? Like REALLY?
>>
>he fell for the dead cat bounce

SAD
>>
>>2874435
>mfw closed my margin short at 2570

also the moment BCC was announced you should have fucking sold
>>
I saw that Bitcoin was crashing so I decided to do some margin trading and short BTC with 5x leverage.

I came back to see that it had indeed dropped by a lot. Clever me.

Turns out I accidentally went long.

Do you think the price will recover tonight? This feels very bad. I'm just watching it go lower and lower. I feel sick. I should have cut my losses ages ago, but I feel I'm so far in now that I have to keep hoping for a dead cat bounce.
>>
>>2875752
Because if it kept going up or stabilized, you wouldn't be calling it a bull trap. If a bunch of wannabe analysts, in this case /biz/, throw shit at a wall, eventually one of those piles of shit is gonna stick.
Hindsight is 20/20, faggot. Nobody here knows shit.
>>
>>2875794
why? Isn't that a good reason to hold until you get some?
>>
>>2875808
congrats you are probably one of the best crypto traders on /biz/
>>
>>2875815
LMAO. Sorry, but it was WAY too obvious.
BTC jumped from 2k to 2.9k in like 1 day, then huge dump occured right before 3k. That's a recipe for another crash.
Bonus points for anyone who saw appearing and disappearing ~900 btc buy walls.
>>
>>2875808
I shorted all the way from $1850 to $2400 hoping I would recover my losses, never again, accept your losses and get out anon
>>
>>2875867
I'm trying. The price dropping so fast that by the time my trade is added it won't be accepted by anyone.
>>
sharpest and hardest rallies occur in bear markets
>>
>>2875829
No the split will not magically create value out of nothing. BCC + (old)BTC = BTC pre-split in $ terms.
Also you have a "coinification" of the "BTC CIvil-War". Depending on who is on which side shit could get ugly.
>>
>>2875875
Just close your position at market price, it will automatically sell to the highest buyer

Or set a limit price slightly under the highest buyer
>>
>>2874435
Don't use pink wojak it's an Occultic meme made by third parties
>>
>>2874435
>7/25/17
ITS DEAD JIM
>>
BTC honestly deserves a good drop to 2k or less; let something else get a bit more of a market share.

Because the problem is, everything is stuck following the big swinging BTC dick right now and it's just a bag of unsustainable bullshit.

BTC drops, everything drops, BTC rises, everything rises - there needs to be 2 or 3 coins of vaguely similar value at the top so that things underneath have some room to breathe.

I know the market is always going to trend in similar directions across the board, but right now we have magnet charts that follow each other candle for candle almost...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.