[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OfficePranksGeneral/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499742408559.jpg (28KB, 345x303px) Image search: [Google]
1499742408559.jpg
28KB, 345x303px
Alright bizrealis, I need help with some office pranks because I'm not creative enough to come up with any? What are some of your best ideas or stories? One of our coworkers was able to get a senior in on a celebratory promotion invite that made one salty for a while since he's new and the guy that was pwned is first in line for it, so help me out with some ideas to use at a later eventual date
>>
Anyone? :3
>>
Laxative brownies or cupcakes. Leave in the lunch room and watch the 10+ staff fight over the two bathrooms. I've gotten sent home early with this, claim you're affected too and sit in 1/2 bathrooms for half an hour and get a free next day off.
>>
>>2873915
Very funny prank ideas:
Delete all their files
Throw boiling water at them
Wreck their car
Steal their wallet
Kill them
>>
>>2874029
I'm not trying to get fired though sempai
>>
call a flower company and tell them that you want to celebrate the fact that 'insert name' just got married/ came out of the closet/etc. or just order something and tell them it's a present from the local swingers club
>>
Also you can go on fiverr.com and for 5$ someone will mail an envelope to whoever you want that is filled with glitter
>>
>>2873915
give them some party drugs and rape them?
>>
>>2874029
Lol. I've eaten lax brownies and I just had a nice poop. You're making this up
>>
>>2873915
If they dont lock their PC: Take screenshot of desktop, set as background, hide icons, kill explorer.exe, inverse mouse keys and desktop orientation.

realtalk I did this once as a joke to the guy sitting next to me and the oblivious IT guy from the company replaced his computer.
>>
Stand up in the middle of the office and tell everyone you have an announcement to make then detonate an IED. lol
>>
I merged the vents between the shitter and the office of a guy who is really annoying.

Now if he pisses anybody off, they can go take a shit and turn on the vent fan and pump the shit smell into his office.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.