[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

Which one is better?
>>
>>2873620

you are joking right?
>>
>>2873640
No. Both seem solid
>>
>>2873678
>z solid
a solid backdoor you mean?
>>
>>2873751
How do you figure?
>>
File: FtMw4Uhc.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
FtMw4Uhc.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
ANS/NEO
>>
>>2873620
Monero

Zcash
More like Ztrash lol
>>
File: C_wQYa_XkAAD9zK.jpg (36KB, 767x131px) Image search: [Google]
C_wQYa_XkAAD9zK.jpg
36KB, 767x131px
>>2873678

Zcoin/Zcash are literally backdoored
>>
>>2873965
zcrash? XD
>>
>>2873965
zcoin is not zcash
>>
>>2874009
Nice Zbash bro
>>
>>2874031

its the only that can be worse
>>
Zcoin for the sole reason that the potential for 10x is greater than Monero. At best monero will go 3x in a few month (highly unlikely).

Don't really give a shit about privacy.
>>
>>2874031
Zcoin is hard to rhyme though

Zcoin more like
Z...loin

Nup
>>
>>2873764
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011221.0
>>
>>2874251
Op compare monero with ZCoin fucktard, not ZCash
>>
>>2874061
Monero has the best technology of any of cryptocurrency. It has the potential to go much higher than Bitcoin.

>retards still think privacy is irrelevant if they don't care about it personally
It makes Monero fungible. Every widely accepted store of value in human history has been fungible. Monero is the only cryptocurrency that's fungible because all others have history tied to each coin.
>>
>>2874443
Zcoin is even worse. Like that shit was dead ages ago. If you noobs are hearing about this shit from the BTC mixer guy, understand that he mentioned the two worst privacy coins possible as a message to people that aren't retarded that he didn't mean what he was saying and only shut down the mixer because he had to.
>>
>>2874061
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
Zcoin is better than Zcash as it has no trusted setup and transactions, while anonymous, are still recorded on the blockchain so nobody can secretly mint unlimited coins.

That being said the team is run by a con artist Poramin and funded by Roger Rabbit Ver, I have no faith in their abilities.
>>
>>2874596
calm your tits you freaking pedophile

>>2874608
worthless opinion from worthless people. Ignored.

>>2874626
Here's a (You), hope you happy.
>>
Monero will explode when offshore banking gets rekt
>>
>>2874647
>t. Zbagholder
Monero was founded on the principle of fungibility and anonymity on top of being open source. You have offered no explanation as to why Z-anything is superior unless you like the idea of one day holding tainted coins.
>>
>>2874688
Nice try Mr. Ricardo Spaghetti

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/04/15/monero-transactions-usually-not-anonymous-says-new-study
>>
Signatum is going to blow both those shitcoins out of the water
>>
Zcash
>>
>>2874719
>>2874741
This kind of bullshit is rife in crypto. Funny that morons who put in minimal research effort (or are just genuine retarded) will lose money because of it
>>
>>2873620
Put your money in zcash. Its great for buying drugs.
>>
>>2873620
Monero. Buy when its low under 40 USD. Privacy is the issue of almost all of the cryptos.
>>
>>2873620

SIGT. Get now or have regrets forever.
>>
Verge baby
>>
>>2874655
Anon, that's not going to happen anytime soon
>>
>>2874719
top fucking kek. Nice clickbait title to that article.

The paper (admittedly a rough draft and not peer reviewed) is a completely overblown hitpiece written by a top advisor to Zcash. Those 0-mixin transactions were known to be pool payouts from the very start of XMR in 2014. That's not to say that the paper is completely wrong because it did highlight some issues but they had already been long since known and/or addressed by the Monero dev team.

Completely desperate and transparent attempt by Zcash to discredit Monero.
>>
>>2874969
Thanks biz bro. I was getting FUDed
>>
>>2874798
>t. FBI
>>
>>2873620
Verge
>>
>>2874443
>>2874031
Zcoin, Zcash, what the hell is the difference?
It's like Iran vs Iraq all over again, nobody knows which is which anyway.
>>
personally ethereum implementing zcash's shit makes me wary. That shit was designed with input and support from a ton of deep state/isreali affiliated organizations, and it's pretty well known zcash is backdoored.

Seriously sick of zooko's/zcash's shit. At least Dash is just a scam and not a literal deep-state mole.
>>
Actually I'm not at home, what is the price of Monero on livecoin.net if I want to buy it today ?
>>
>>2876383
You know there are other websites that display the prices of coins right?
>>
>>2875002

yeah you were, be smart, Monero is not perfect but its the BEST.

t. Anonymous
>>
none, they are both shit
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.