[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can this nigger be worth $820 Million?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1116819-Diddy-Press-617x409.jpg (19KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
1116819-Diddy-Press-617x409.jpg
19KB, 617x409px
>>
>>2872807

>be famous rapper with powerful connections
>get into fashion biz
>legions of fans buy your shit

It's actually not that hard once you're famous and have connections
>>
Niggers are entertainment kings
>>
>>2872807
Same way Jay Z did it. Branding. They don't actually do anything. They just attach themselves to an existing product and somehow their name enhances the brand. Yeah, I don't get it, but its worked for them.
>>
I think you meant to post jay z not kanye
And if you think you're above normies for not knowing the difference, you're absolutely retarded
>>
File: 1452174335366.png (313KB, 450x483px) Image search: [Google]
1452174335366.png
313KB, 450x483px
>>2872866
Wowo look at this bait
>>
>>2872807
Stratis got pretty big, it doesn't surprise me
>>
Because he is black and black do not need talent to succeed in the modern world.
>>
>>2872807
He's talented and has a good work ethic. Legitimately a top tier human who had the misfortune of being born black. Funny that so many neets here think they are better than him when they have no chance of getting rich other than trading shit coins.
>>
>>2873818
>Legitimately a top tier human who had the misfortune of being born black. Funny that so many neets here think they are better than him when they have no chance of getting rich other than trading shit coins.
explain further
>>
>>2872848
He responded that back when Thomas Friedman published "The World Is Flat" in 2005, globalisation looked like "a perfect strategy" for the US: "We just want the IP, the technology, and the brand, and we'll leave the other jobs" to other countries like Mexico and China, he said.
>>
>>2872953

So thats why all blacks are so successful?
>>
>>2874219
lol blacks only have to work half as hard as everyone else with the fucking affirmative action bill.
>>
>>2872817
This.
Once you're rich, you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>2872807
Ciroc

#blackexcellence
>>
Jews control media, especially the music industry, and they've been pushing niggers and multiculturalism for decades. Even among the nogs IQ falls on a normal distribution, it was only a matter of time until they signal boosted a pavement ape with the mental capacity to take advantage of the situation instead of squandering everything.
>>
>>
>>2875393

yass nigga yass
>>
I looked him up a little while ago and was wondering the same thing. I really feel like I haven't heard from this dude since the late 90s, so finding out he wasn't in an Allen Iverson situation was really a shock.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.