[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight biz, poster with the best explanation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: lilb.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lilb.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
Give it to me straight biz, poster with the best explanation will get .005 BTC

Is the BTC I'm holding now going to be called Bitcoin still or is it going to be called Bitcoin Classic? What BTC should I be holding? BTC OR BCC? Also how would I convert my BTC/Fiat to BCC? If I leave BTC on an exchange or Coinbase will it just stay the same?
>>
Do not keep it on coinbase. If you're really worried, at the very least get it on an offline wallet.

BCC or BTC? BCC is exclusive to ViaBTC at the moment. They were also a pool that signaled against BIP91 during the run, and magically now are involved in the UAHF. If bitcoin holds strong, they now have a perfect place to create a "trust attack" and profit from the the FOMO public. They can also use this as a scaling tool to slowly enter back into BTC if and when the market does a 10-15% retracement into a possible liquidity event.

You can keep your bitcoin. I want you guys to make money, not lose it. I'm not like these other faggots on here.
>>
the chains are forking. splitting into two. it's literally cloning itself but with new rules.

one will be called bitcoin classic.

the other will be called bitcoin cash.

if your coins are on an exchange: nothing happens. your btc is safe

if your coins are in a wallet: your btc is safe. as a bonus if you import your private key into bcc your btc balance will carry over. it won't impact your btc at all, because it's now a different coin.

buy 2k btc
put it into a wallet
wait for fork
import private key
get free $500 of bcc

now you have $2500

15YsEhFqgHNgiszeAksCtSPS2BmhG1T8Av
>>
>>2871622
this nigga is wrong as fuck.

third party exchanges are not liable to give you a god damn thing. coinbase has outright said it won't be accepting BCC. if you have a coinbase account, check your e-mail. they already sent that update out.

exchanges may do right, sure, but you'll likely have to inquire to get cashed in/out. and some exchanges have a shit track record with this.

do not send him your money. do not send anybody your money. do your homework, and be smart. most of this forum are snake-oil salesmen and pigs that get slaughtered during market range. fuck that noise. value yourself and make money boi
>>
>>2871731
where did I say coinable will give you bcc lol? you have no access to your private key on an exchange.

most people are withdrawing their money to a wallet to double dip on the fork. you'd be foolish not to.
>>
File: teach.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
teach.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>2871731

NO he is right you fucktard. He said keep it in a wallet not on an exchange. That would be stupid. You'll be fine OP:

1. Get a good wallet like electrum
2. 100% do not leave it on any exchange.
3. Around Aug 7th you'll be able to collect your BCC if you had BTC before the Aug 1 fork. Electrum has announced a wallet for BCC.
4. Profit ???
>>
>>2871811
see you on the 2nd. gl-hf.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.