[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why Bitcoin is not moving anywhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Bitcoin is now stuck, allmous 2 days Bitcoin has been flatline about 2780 dollar.

Do FED and they managed to control Bitcoin price, like they manipulate other markets too?

This flatline isnt normal.

FED and co. dont want Bitcoin to rise, because Bitcoin is competitor to US dollar.
>>
>>2871105
>2 days
Chill out.
>>
https://youtu.be/Yv-rr-in4Z8
>>
>>2871105

Bitcoin is like canary in the gold mine, if it rise, it signals that trust to US dollar is decreasing, and people find safe heaven to declining US dollar.

So, they dont want to Bitcoin price to rise, because its signal that real economy is ruins, and its allso reveals they lies.
>>
File: IMG_2632.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2632.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
All three major coins (BTC, ETH, LTC) are pretty much frozen

Meanwhile DGB is on the move. Really makes me think.
>>
>>2871133

looks like they keep Bitcoin down, this flat Bitcoin flatline isnt normal, looks like manipulation.

https://cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd

This indicate that Bitcoin price is now supressed.
>>
>>2871207
its barely a flatline

Now ETH, theres a flat line
>>
>>2871105
stuck in hodling pattern until the bcc
>>
>>2871207

They dont want Bitcoin price to go over 3000, because then Bitcoin is going to get again more recognition to people all over the world, and that means more and more people coming Bitcoin markets, and that means Bitcoin price again rise.

So they want keep Bitcoin price supressed, that it not get attention to normies, and MSM, 3000 dollar is going to get very much attention and FED and co. dont want that, because they want that people keep their FIAT-US dollars.
>>
Bitcoin price should move up or down, this flatline isnt normal and its heavy signal to manipulation by FED and other central banks.

And because it is flatline, looks like Bitcoin wants to move higher, but they keep it suppressed and so it is now flatline.
>>
You know why everything is so calm?

Because there was a secret about BTC

That isn't a secret anymore
>>
>>2871127
>they lies
Thanks for the info, pajeet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.