[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEST COUNTRY FOR SUBSISTENCE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: where.jpg (23KB, 363x354px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
23KB, 363x354px
>get a lump sum of money
>need to go to a country and make it last a while
>still want to live with minimum comforts (internet/water and not super ugly natives)

what country do you choose and why?
>>
Lots of places in Eastern Europe to choose from. Not ideal but it doesn't seem like ideal is what you're looking for.
>>
Easily China or Thailand.
>>
>>2870262
Serbia.

>Cheap (average monthly wage is 300 to 400 euro, Belgrade around 600). 500 euro a month gets you a decent place.
>Gets Internet and some decent cable.
>Serbs hate migrants / gypsies / Albanians, and you can win over them if you try / get drunk with them and talk shit about Clinton and NATO.
>pretty girls
>Beautiful countryside in the mountains and the north.
>You can go to Croatia (which is more expensive because its in the EU) for the beaches.
>BONUS: Belgrade is the party city of the Balkans. The party boats during the summer are always fantastic.

Highly suggest you go to the boat called Sava when they hold their salsa night.
>>
>>2870338
are you from serbia?
>>
>>2870354
No, but just spent a few years there because work.

However, a caveat: don't hold public political opinions while there.

And avoid the main two soccer stadiums in Belgrade during big matches, particularly when the hooligans are present.
>>
>>2870262
Dépends
1. Are you going to need a semblance of the comforts of the United States: Pizza, beer, Costco, etc or can you go a little more wild?
2. Can you deal hearing and learning a foreign sounding language?
3. Do you need access to a international airport? Or can it be regional?

If you want to get away with just English, and want high speed internet then I would say Argentina. The Real is very weak and one can access several large cities from Buenos Aires. The beaches are wonderful and there are enough German stock to keep the trains running in time.
>>
>>2870369
im asking because i am
are you by any chance french or work for a friench company?
>>
>>2870262
Follow John McAfee and go to Belize.
>>
>>2870398
No and no. Sorry.
>>
I think Russia was literally paying people to move to Siberia recently. Might still be going on.
>>
Nicaragua
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.