[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagerr?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 27252509.png (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
27252509.png
12KB, 200x200px
what do you guys think about Wagerr?
https://www.wagerr.com/

Seems like a good idea
>>
Look up Augur. Its a much more ready and more well known coin that does everything wagerr does better.
>>
They spelt wager wrong, it only has one "r". Not for me.
>>
Their GitHub gave me ass cancer
>>
>>2869391
Wasn't it basically proven that the devs took the money and bailed? Man /biz/ really is shit now.
>>
>>2869705
nice fud
>>
Good idea and I'm an investor but I don't think the team has any idea how to execute the platform. Pretty much will stay vaporware

Plus the fact that the CEO and main Dev have ghosted ever since the ICO.
>>
https://youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU
>>
>>2869391
THIS FUCKING RE-TARDIS SHILLS THIS COIN ONCE A WEEK WITHOUT FAIL

keep trying though bagholder :^)

always the same lines:

>heyy biz I just found dis coin wiggger
>did you hear about wigger?? Sounds like a good coin
>>
>>2869751

lol they are in slack all the time faggot
>>
>>2869391
Give it 3 years at least to carve out it's place in the global betting market, which is a 3 trillion dollar industry at this point, may I remind you. Definitely a promising platform. Currently one of my main truly long term holds.

>>2869406
Augur and Wagerr are completely different things though? Augur is prediction modelling and forecasting. Wagerr is sportsbetting (and eventually general betting overall). I can see how the two might have a kind of synergy however...

Also, I'm not so sure there are any other decentralized betting platforms in the works that are quite as close to launching as Wagerr.

>>2869705
What precisely do you mean? Can you link any of this? The team is very active in the slack. Even the main dev chimes in every now and then.

>>2869751
The active devs aren't as omnipresent as the community managers, sure, but again, they do chime in. Just did, in fact, and now we have a date for the next expected update - August 26th.

>>2870221
Where is this constant fud coming from? I'm legit surprised Wagerr gets shat upon whenever the rare thread pops up, posting points that have already been debunked.

Genuinely confused.
>>
>>2870610
Relax pajeet I will buy two of your shitcoin
>>
Stox ico
>>
its a fucking bullshit coin
the devs are useless clowns and theres no way theyll ever get this sportsbetting platform done
they havent even given an update ever since they took the money from the ICO
the gook CEO dropped a one liner in slack about "augus t 26" - i guess that counts as "very active" now

theres so many red flags with this project I dont even know where to start desu
I wish I woudlve sold this scamcoin at 10 cents when I had the chance
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.