[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Blood Moon Incoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: firstblood.png (17KB, 433x324px) Image search: [Google]
firstblood.png
17KB, 433x324px
don't say we didn't tell you /biz/
>>
>>2867501
Interesting. Please elaborate, if you don't mind.
>>
volume is increasing...
I'll be watching this
>>
>>2867501
Now that the beta is open have they said what the next game is going to be?

People are shilling saying its going to be pubg but is their any confirmation from the dev team?
>>
Look here:
https://blog.firstblood.io/open-beta-has-launched-bdc5438349fa

and here:
http://steamcharts.com/app/570

This will boost.
>>
I went to school with the owner of this company and can assure you this is a fraudulent project. Just look at the team's linkedins. They are all man children who are claiming to be things they are not.
i went to BU and Joe Zhou just has a fuck ton of money and lost lots of brain cells drinking every weekend instead of studying and mastering business.
Anik Dang
Software Engineer & Co-founder lies about his software experience and has done nothing more than what was required of him as a computer science student and yet he is the software engineer lead?
Zack Coburn is alright but he is along for the money ride.
There github has pages missing and the code is not secure at all. This will be assuredly hacked into the future and they don't even have someone checking for flaws. Get the fuck of this shit coin. Sure it may pump but you better have your ass on the screen because in the long term this shit goes into the gutter.
>>
>>2868714
He could be a dumpster whore next to a truckstop for all I care. I see volume increase and I think it might moon. This coin looks retarded but so does FUN...and yet they still make people more money.
>>
>>2868763
don't forget the fundamentals
if you invest a coin that is actually worth something then you mitigate risk that you could otherwise avoid by finding a new coin or a better coin experiencing a dip.
>>
>>2868796
I understand that...but I'm banking more on FOMO right now (not mine but someone else's). I have my fundamental hodl coins...but I also like to make a quick turnover when I see certain patterns.
>>
>>2868895
gtruuuuuuuuu xd
>>
>>2868895
>FOMO
How? The coin barely moved. It's actually dipping right now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.