[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. get off cancerous social media platforms (i.e.fb, ig, reddit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1499981402952.jpg (518KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499981402952.jpg
518KB, 900x675px
1. get off cancerous social media platforms (i.e.fb, ig, reddit, etc.)
2. stay on the internet
3. ???
4. profit

the amount of time i used to spend on social media was a fucking job in itself. Now that i no longer actively participate in that realm, i have spent alot of time trolling various parts of the internet

>inevitably embrace 4chan
>inevitably embrace crypto

I caught a case, and cannot get a fucking job because of my criminal record. so im /fucked/

What are the chances that im gonna /make it/

be gentle
>>
File: bancor2.jpg (43KB, 258x259px) Image search: [Google]
bancor2.jpg
43KB, 258x259px
You'll make it if you buy pic rel, but since I assume you're from Pol I won't count on you doing it.
>>
4chan is social media for people who don't fit in anywhere else.
>>
>>2867305
>desperate bancuk trying to sell his bags
Cute
>>
>>2867305
whats the argument to believe in bancor when its been somewhat toxic to the entire ETH space since its ICO?

im legitimately asking.

didnt its floor collapse recently? Isnt the project itself a CS lab project that is being passed off as a multi-million dollar tech company.

no one is going to use "San Francisco Fishermans Wharf" tokens instead of the USD... imo

So what is it that you bancor fags like about this token
>>
File: imageproxy.jpg (749KB, 1920x2515px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy.jpg
749KB, 1920x2515px
>>2867346
Lol you dumb nigger. DYOR faggot, I'm so glad nu-Pol cucks from the Donald are going to get left behind.
>>
'sup OP

also /criminal/ here. crypto is great for those of us who can't get a "real" job, but you can't expect realistically to make like daily/weekly/monthly income on it.
It is however a great place to stash as much cash as possible, to give you a hope for a better future. stick with BTC if you have super limited income since you can't afford to gamble with the riskier coins. Just buy as much as you can as often as you can, hold it, and survive the next 5-7 years.
also yes 'social media' is fucking poison, good call getting off of it. you are moving in a good direction,
>>
>>2867368
thanks for the screenshot of their website... also, calling that "research" is pretty comical.

apologies that you bought bancor at ATH, and are now desperately shilling assuming i am a new fag... but im legitimately asking why you like the coin.. because the fundamentals are fucked and it can be argued that it initiated the tank of ETH

so.... if you dont have valid repsonses, just BTFO

faggot
>>
>>2867383
appreciate it anon. any other dirt hustles youve come up with to make cash on the side?

ive been doing alot of front end development work, and web dev for small businesses.

The trick i have found is to go with "sure things" as they will never do a background check... so sales and marketing jobs with all money at stake via commission is like all i can do right now.
>>
File: 1479700515803.png (229KB, 437x550px) Image search: [Google]
1479700515803.png
229KB, 437x550px
>>2867305
>>2867368
what the fuck? he never mentioned a word about /pol/ or anything political

>the average bancuck shill is a deranged redditor
>>
>>2867408
Why did you make this thread? You are literally a braindead retard who will never /make it/
Degenerate faggot. I bet Jamal really loosened your asshole in jail
>>2867459
The only people on this board right now who don't have any bancs are double digit iq poltards.
>>
File: 1463262196104.jpg (49KB, 691x688px) Image search: [Google]
1463262196104.jpg
49KB, 691x688px
>>2867487
Hahaha I guess you're too fucking dumb to realize you're the laughing stock of the whole board. Literally nobody wants your disgusting pajeet coin despite your pathetic shilling.
>>
>>2867487
never went to jail. pled it down with a lawyer because im /white/

but ummm yeah... im sure the bancor wont end up fucking you over. the jews seem to have your best interest in mind... fucking slave

anyways, any other advice for solid work (some coding and development skills... alot of sales and marketing experience) from you other anons is appreciated!
>>
>>2867305
>>2867368
Bancor cucks are the worst. They're taking one loss after another.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.