[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1500427893002.png (138KB, 236x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500427893002.png
138KB, 236x390px
apologize
>>
Im sorry Fluffy Pony
>>
File: pikapi.jpg (14KB, 407x286px)
pikapi.jpg
14KB, 407x286px
>now there's an apologize thread every time a shitcoin up a few %

newfags pls leave
>>
idek who this guy is and I trade shitcoins alot
>>
>>2865521

ofc, he is not involved in shitcoins.
>>
No, he is still an annoying faggot who copy/pastad Bytecoin, ruthlessly attacked them for literally creating the coin he hijacked without a simple thank you, and trolled his way to the top 10 of crypto. Boolberry was a much superior cryptonote fork but alas it was never meant to be.
>>
>>2865573

Boolberry was a meme with a slightly different mining algo and a 1% dev tax, there was nothing revolutionary and Monero surpassed it years ago in code quality and improvements.
>>
>>2865589

Boolberry had a GUI wallet years before Monero
>>
>>2865643

so had monero made my community in .net, boolberry had a meme wallet in html.
>>
>>2865643

he only fork that I miss is dashcoin, that the faggot evan of darkcoin shutdown to steal the name.

lets not forget bytecoin was ninjamined and 80% premined.
>>
>>2865724

dashcoin was a fair relaunch of bytecoin
>>
>>2865724

Premined or not, they still deserve credit for actually building the shit in the first place. The brainwashing is so strong most people think the Monero team actually invented cryptonote. If the Monero troll team hadn't gone on a scorched earth mission to raid every Bytecoin, Dash, Shadowcash and other anon coin threads on btctalk for the last few years i'd respect them a bit more.
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 304x439px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40KB, 304x439px
>>2865745

not true, just go look at the wikipedia, official twitter and the website, cryptonote references everywhere. credit was served.
>>
>>2865745
>Bytecoin, Dash, Shadowcash and other anon coin threads on btctalk for the last few years i'd respect them a bit more.

''if you see fraud and dont call fraud you are fraud''
>>
>>2865800

They should be coding not engaging in flame wars. It got to the point everytime I saw Big Lebowski I thought of Smooth and wanted to punch the jerk in the face
>>
File: CwCQVE_WcAAGQnF.jpg large.jpg (65KB, 584x412px) Image search: [Google]
CwCQVE_WcAAGQnF.jpg large.jpg
65KB, 584x412px
>>2865821

dude you are butthurt as fuck, what dead shitcoin you bagholded instead of monero? you are literally using every troll tactic I have seen over the years against the monero team

>They should be coding

they coded so much Monero is one of the largest opensource projects in the world: https://www.openhub.net/p/monero/factoids
>>
>>2865468
This. This is some /v/ or /pol/ tier cancer.
>>
>>2865874

>>2865468

the first comment is all that matters for fluffypony, he only likes the top stuff
>>
how is fluffy pony not the faggiest fucking moniker out there.
name another.
Dildo Test Dummy would probably be a very close par
>>
If monero succeeds, which it may well, it will be DESPITE fluffypony.

not personally investing in coins built around a single personality who's a proven jackass (see also: ETC), but it's your sheckels, so be my guest.

I hold VIA, so it's not like I'm allergic to strong lead-dev personalities, but FluffyPony is really a liability.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.