[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patientory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ptoy.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ptoy.png
21KB, 300x300px
Any opinions on PTOY? Dev team seems committed, they received quite a few prizes, seems active on all social channels. But is their goal actually achievable? Would healthcare business give a try to a blockchain technology?
>>
WE
>>
WUZ

>>2864689
>>
>>2864996
DUMBFUCKS
>>
>>2864689
>>2864996
>>2865002

LOL
>>
>>2864641
no. blockchain is useful, but you fucking faggots keep mixing up crypto and blockchain. crypto is built ON the blockchain, and not all blockchains need a fucking token

this tokenization of everything is gold rush mentality. Just what the fuck does the token for PTOY offer? Absolutely fucking nothing.

Also, the creator is not only a nigger, but a fat woman.
>>
>>2864641
no, healthcare business would never use this piece of shit.
Do you know how long it would take this shit to get hipaa approved? most hospies just bought into the EPIC medical records system and that shit is literally just computerized medical records.
Meaning most hospitals and practices literally just learned how to put medical records on computers.
If you think the staff at a hospital is anywhere near compitent enough to use this even if it was as easy as them buying it, youre sorely mistaken.
>>
File: 1499459726657.jpg (94KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499459726657.jpg
94KB, 750x500px
>>2864641
As someone who has actually worked in a hospital I don't see this becoming a thing.
>>
It has a use case as a cybersecurity-ish business. They have some solid buy in; Storj consults on it and Kaiser participated in testing. Long Hodl for me, healthcare is ripe for blockchain integration in multiple modalities. Anons need to quit confusing PTOY as an EMR replacement...its more of a secure DMS option.
>>
>>2865207
when you use jargon to hide the stupidity of your investment
>>
>>2865114
This 100%. I'm 23 working hospital, old school docs and nurses just know the simple tard basics of EPIC. Health care system is the slowest moving shit US. I don't know how much was spent on EPIC, I can only imagine and there is no way in hell they are moving from it in our lifetime
>>
>>2865241
DMS..document management system. Try not to have super downs you dumb faggot.
>>
>>2865080
>Also, the creator is not only a nigger, but a fat woman.
Fuck off to /pol/.

Fact is, that she only has a major in "african studies" and was behaving like a buzzword pressing retard in a public interview.

On top of this, their reactions to criticism is horrible, their appearance lives not up to a multi-million dollar company and their product is not wanted by any customers so far.

It is no FUD to warn people about patientory.
>>
>>2864641
if you want to target healthcare you have to be as specific as possible. this would "work" if the entire project was made for one department in one single hospital and then moving forward. high regulation and programmer aversion go hand in hand and perpetuate really shitty systems. PTOY is offering to take over the entire medical record interface for a marginally lower risk (not determined by any data in this case).

i've noticed that in any tech company that if the strongest claims about the project are that "everyone uses it and everyone wins" then it's a total fake. are they not focused, or are they just stupid? it sounds good, but they will inevitably fall short one day, and investors will back out. it sometimes takes years just for a company to go out to a hospital and implement their product.
>>
>>2865385
I do agree with this. She as a spokesperson on the tech and roadmap is only hurting the company since she likes to use extremely broad scope of what is gained. Need to focus and just try and make a more secure Chartmaxx. They need to quit even muttering EMR in talks
>>
They just announced partnership with DASH
>>
Total scam based on existing healthcare regulations, but i'll be honest If the CEO were a white nerd everyone would be raving about it and shutting down any legit criticism as FUD.
>>
>>2864641
Most likely a scam: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

sorry for linking to plebbit.
>>
File: PTOY.png (521KB, 618x617px) Image search: [Google]
PTOY.png
521KB, 618x617px
However, we have rumors.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.