[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got memed right? This is never going to recover isn't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: muh social currency.jpg (15KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
muh social currency.jpg
15KB, 325x155px
I probably can guess the answer to this question, but did I get mugged? I have over 5 million RDD, I was it was the next social currency, the next big thing in the crypto world, all the meme companies will use it, youtube will adopt it so that their meme creators get tips and make more useless crap.

Should I abandon ship and use the money on something actually useful? or should sink with it like the titanic?
>>
It's been two months. Calm your ass down.
>>
Also pls no bully, english is my 4th language.
>>
This shitcoin is dead, 863 BTC worth of bagholders. It would take 2,392,000 USD for it to reach the ATH, so no. The real value of this shitcoin is 5 sats.
>>
>>2864583
You ever notice how DGB was under like 70 sats for almost 3 years before it went up to 2500?
>>
>>2864612
DGB has a potential, this shitcoin doesn't.
>>
>>2864612
yeah but dgb had actual development the entire time, RDD was revived because biz pumped it and the dev got hooked by $$$

have you see his interview...? straight white faggot nigger money grabber
>>
It's dead and nobody will ever return to it
>>
>>2864583
If you want a social coin, get some Steem, not that memecoin.
>>
>>2864628
Probably will do that, I try to diversify my crypto holdings based on their functions and user cases, so I need to find a replacement for my social currency section of my cryptofolio.

Since RDD seems to have been just a PnD scam coin.
>>
>>2864658
Take the crypto blackpill, anon. All coins are PnD scams
>>
Think I'm gonna take a loss and sell half to invest in something else, keep half just in case.
>>
>>2864583
Whatever /biz/ says, do the opposite. Everyone is calling RDD dead, so I'm hoping that means itll pump soon.

But...RDD staking is coming Q1 2018, right? And some other stuff in Q4 2017, so it might go up. My worry is that so many people have millions of RDD it'll never be worth much more than about 150-200 sats because people will be constantly cashing out huge amounts.
>>
>>2865384
This is why it will never work out anon. Not because it has no use.

Still buying like 10$ just in case.
>>
I hate this coin and their devs SO MUCH. They say "we are working behind closed doors to avoid pumps and price speculation" to justify why their github is a complete piece of SHIT while they actually do NOTHING to make the project grow.

A social coin whose devs don't want to be social? LMAO

A social coin that rejects pumps, when if it wasn't for the last pump this piece of shit wouldn't even be listed on bittrex today? LMFAO

A social coin with an official website that was down for almost TWO FUCKING WEEKS? JUST LOOOOOOL

FUCK YOU REDD COIN. FUCK YOU. I DON'T EVEN HOLD THAT MUCH BUT I HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT WITH MY GUTS.
>>
Please. stop talking about this coin
I want to kill myself every time I remember I bought it early at 5 sats and sold it at 8 sats.
FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
File: whale.jpg (109KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
whale.jpg
109KB, 900x581px
shh.....

REDD pump soon

shh.....
>>
>>2864621
This, I was literally there in the early threads and the sentiment was nothing less than "This coin is a fat sack of shit that's worth nothing, let's meme it up for a profit".

This is nothing like DGB where there were hundreds of threads forewarning people it's going to explode when it was 80-120, i'm still kicking myself for only putting $400 in at that level, if i had shoved in a full $3000 like i had planned i'd be fucking minted right now.
>>
>>2865384
I've been staking all month. Got 380ish free RDD letting my 90k sit in the wallet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.