/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many coins do you have that are over a 1MM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ana-kim-by-georgia-reeve-061.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
ana-kim-by-georgia-reeve-061.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Every new shitcoin I buy I make sure I go in big, after all I am investing in it because I think it has potential and will moon, I don't buy something only to make about 5k in the best case scenario.

I currently have 4 coins, that are over a million.

What do you think about this strategy? Do you have any coins over a million?
>>
pic related, girl you will get if you follow my strats.
>>
If your taste in women is taken into account, I'd say it's a pretty gay strategy.
>>
>>2864400
Post wallet, ffs
>>
File: 1500867045088.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500867045088.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>those teeth
KEK
>>
>>2864400
is this a man
>>
>>2864438
>>2864460
>>2864489

are you fucking kidding me? you closeted faggots, how dare you.

Also stick to the fucking topic, do you have 1MM of any coin or are you guys poorfags?
>>
>>2864400
You mean like $? Like you have over $4M worth of crypto total?

I guess there's enough liquidity for that these days but it takes too much extra thought to play the game at that level when trading markets as thin as shitcoins.

I currently have half a million in one coin and 50k in bitcoin as a hedge. But that's hodling, not trading. If you're holding 4 different coins long term you're fucking up because there's only room for one winner.
>>
The best investing advice, I ever heard came from Nassim Taleb. You set up a bimodal strategy, where you set up X% of your money in safe, and I mean 100% safe investments/stores of value, and then put the remaining Y% in high risk, high reward. So as long as your not exposing yourself to bankruptcy its a sound plan.
>>
>>2864594
So that would be x% in xmr and y% in government debt
>>
>>2864571
No, I mean in quantity but it is basically the same point.

I usually hold till it is worth over 200 or 300% what I originally bought in for.
>>
>>2864571
>If you're holding 4 different coins long term you're fucking up because there's only room for one winner.

4 coins each get to 200mil marketcap a pop after you got in when they were still at 1mil

Somehow this counts are fucking up?
>>
>>2864594
>Listening to Pajeets for investment advice
If Nassim Taleb was worth >1B I might listen to him.
>>
>>2864635
You don't understand long term.

>>2864622
Wtf is the point of comparing the amount of coins you have when some have a total supply of billions and others millions? That's fuckin stupid baka.

In that case, I also hold millions of Sia.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.