[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arbitrage Betting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maga.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
Why isn't everyone selling all their shitcoins and putting all the $$$ into arbitrage betting?
Once you work out what you're doing, you're looking at a 7-8% return guaranteed within the
timescale of a week. Are you cucks just obsessed with busting a nut over watching your money slide into zark fuckerbergs pockets?
>inb4 people dont realise quark dinkleberg created bitcoin as a new way to get hold of your family holiday photos.
>>
Dr. FAGGOT sure bets as they are called are not that hard to master however you'll be found out and bookies don't like you and will limit your account.

You can't
>>
>>2863382
tell me how
>>
>>2863394
Look up sports arbitrage. Its not that hard once you do your research, and there are a lot of resources out there. Just don't get scammed
>>
>Arbitrage betting involves relatively large sums of money, given that 98% of arbitrage opportunities return less than 1.2%

OP is a certified /pol/ retard, I could make that much by putting my money in stocks
>>
>>2863419
Can confirm: I've never been on /pol/ before, politics is for people who wanna waste time talking about shit that'll never get done.

Stocks is definitely the way to go, but considering the majority of /biz/tards have a portfolio under $2000, they have better access to arbitrage betting opportunities than they do to invest in stocks.

Its feasible to look at 5% returns and even up to ~9.5% once you git gud.

Shit on my doorstep and steal my neighbours mailbox.
>>
>>2863441
show us some proof boyo. post pics of bets
>>
>>2863441
Why fuck around with 9% gains if I can just keep it in crypto for 20% gains overnight?

>Hurr durr mark zuckerburg!!!

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>2863450
What the fuck did you just call me?
>>
>>2863419
Dr Faggot how you gonna make 1.2% every trade or are u talking about annual returns kek
>>
>>2863460
If OP shoves a sharpie in his ass and gives a timestamp, I will give everyone 6% returns
>>
>>2863475
If Y'all promise to stop shilling cryptos I'll give Y'all 7% returns Yoy. And I don't need OP to do any gay shit like u want fag
>>
>>2863485
it aint gay its called anal appreciation
>>
>>2863382
As a former arber, I can tell you that its a lot of work for little reward.

It's almost impossible to arb whilst having a job, and you may make a few ££ a bet, dependent on odds you may have to lay a bet with £1000 to make a fiver.

It's doable, and if you join arbing communities it can be of help. But the money is in the free bets.

Eventually you will get banned or limited everywhere except the exchanges.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.