[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evolution of 4chan: You are here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1482052590858.jpg (973KB, 2000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1482052590858.jpg
973KB, 2000x2667px
>4chan goes to /b/ for raids and likes the influence it can have on the world
>Ends up going to /pol/ because this attraction to influencing the outside world leads to politics, becomes far-right and anti-establishment
>Ends up migrating to /biz/ now because cryptocurrencies allow it to be more anti-establishment and fight big banks, develop obscene desire for more money
>Ends up migrating to /g/ next, having learned that cryptocurrencies and technology are a pathway to money and wishing to "sell the picks, not mine the gold", so to speak
>/g/ teaches them all about technology and the power it has, makes 4chan power-hungry and technologically equipped
>Finally migrate to /k/, now driven by an extreme desire for controlled power

What else besides cryptocurrency is genuinely worth investing in? Are guns worth buying?
>>
>>2861103
How many ANS to suck her anal glands out?
>>
>being so new you arrived to /biz/ from /pol/ instead of /g/
Hi r/the_donald
>>
>>2861136
I actually arrived here independently of /pol/ or /g/. I just decided when I got my first real job after college I wanted to learn how to invest my money, so I went to the only people I've trusted for advice since I was young, figured /biz/ would be the right place, and added it to my current board rotation along with /adv/, /vg/, /pol/, /a/, and /sci/.
>>
>>2861154
/biz/ didn't exist before early 2014, it was made to purge doge from /g/
>>
File: 1349394252350.jpg (44KB, 634x500px) Image search: [Google]
1349394252350.jpg
44KB, 634x500px
>>2861154
Index funds if you want to play it safe. Slow and secure.

Though there are stocks and (riskier) crowdfunded equity opportunities out there.
>>
>>2861175
Yeah I know. I ignored it for the first 2 years or so of its existence because I had no money or interest in business and was just shitposting on /sci/ as a STEM major back in college anyway. What's your point?
>>
>>2861187
I'm kind of afraid of index funds actually only because it feels like 2018 is going to be a massive fucking crash like 2008.

I'm waiting for that to buy in cheap and become rich hopefully.
>>
>>2861103
>/g/ teaches them all about technology
it's like you've never even visited /g/
>>
File: 1492299022005.jpg (75KB, 779x708px) Image search: [Google]
1492299022005.jpg
75KB, 779x708px
>>2861103
>Ever being on /pol
>>
>>2861187
Index funds are for lazy people who don't know what else to do. A good investor can beat the market.
>>
File: 1448835518964.jpg (5KB, 169x117px) Image search: [Google]
1448835518964.jpg
5KB, 169x117px
>>2861103
>Are guns worth buying?

The market on guns that would be subject to another assault weapon ban, ar15s especially, has bottomed out at the moment due to manufactures going balls out in anticipation of the election going to Hillary.
You might have to sit on them a few years but you should be able to turn a good profit. Worst case scenario things end up like in 2012 with an autist shooting up a school and lots of proposed gun control legislation resulting in panic buying and the price goes up. Best case (in terms of investing at least this would be awful in terms of the 2nd amendment) there is another AWB and the price of prohibited items skyrockets. Standard capacity ar magazines go for ~6 or so dollars now but were over $100 during the first AWB for example.
In addition to guns rising in value they are quite fun to shoot as a hobby. Getting into them for "an extreme desire for controlled power" is a really bad reason and you need to unfuck your mindest. You will eventually grow out of your altright phase.
>>
>>2861103
For me it's
>Go on /b/ because of the raids
>Decide I don't fit in because everyone talks about sex, girls and other normalfag bullshit. No raids
>sit on 4chan homepage
>look at a board called ROBOT9001
>Being a sperg I thought that it was about robot stuff like robot wars etc.
>Go on /r9k/ because I want some robot nostalgia
>Turns out there were no robots, only autists
>End up getting red pilled to fuck, don't think women are sentient beings anymore.
>Still crave nostalgia
>Grew up in London
>Want to move back to London
>London is expensive
>Start planning a career
>End up doing accounting
>Want to go into finance/consulting after I'm done
>Go on /biz/ because it's about "business & finance"
>Start getting into investing
>Buy AMD, WEED etc.
>At 18 I made 50% profit already
>BTC hits 2k
>No more threads about stocks
>Fall for the crypto meme
>Sell all my stocks
>Buy BTC

Now I just pray that Johnny boy was right and that BTC hits 500k in 3 years.
>>
>>2861261
I liked /r9k/ until my university newspaper starting publishing things from it like a year or 2 ago.

If I remember correctly an /r9k/ post threatened to bomb my school or something so I got a bunch of emails about safety and other shit for a week and people were on edge. So "These creepy people online who seem to refer to the world as "REEE NORMIES" should be avoided at all costs. What can we do to help these poor rejects of society?" kind of shit was actually being published around my campus and it was too fucking frustrating to see 4chan in the news again so even more people could wonder over here.

Oh and BTC will hit 500k in a few years. Don't worry about it.
>>
Curio and Relic firearms have a good ROI if you can buy them when they're imported into the country or if you know what you're searching for
>>
>>2861200
Yeah, the first step to world domination is finding out what chinkphone to buy and ricing a used thinkpad.
>>
>>2861103
lol I am now a federally licensed firearms dealer and I started off on /b. Guns aren't a spectacular investment in comparison to real estate, stocks or crypto. If I was going to make a move I would buy stripped AR receivers as cheap as I could find them and just put them away and hope for legislation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.