[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here are rules I've learnt over the past few years of trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: as.jpg (15KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
15KB, 263x192px
Here are rules I've learnt over the past few years of trading and being burnt

1. 99% of short traders WILL lose
2. Only invest of coins that you are willing to hold for 2+ years
3. Never chase pumps (you will become a bagholder at ridiculous prices)
4. Always pre-define reasonable entry points and set an alarm to notify you when the price is within 15% of that entry point
5. Never follow the charts on a daily basis - you will get FOMO
6. Never invest from FOMo - you will get burned
7. Never sell to accumulate - you will hear of success stories but these anon WILL get fucked eventually. Remember this: the markets are irrational and all it takes is an unexpected deviation from a "pattern" to fuck the seller
8. Ignore TA. Fundamentals matter. TA has some meme value (ie majority of traders using TA can make TA a fact by virtue of consensus of the minds - however, TA is not reliable and not a good source for casual traders like us)

Any other rules?
>>
Nice, just agreed with most of these
>>
Always do the opposite of what OP says.
>>
9. Trading is not for everyone and requires a specific mindset. If you lack one, stay away from crypto. Or give me your money.
>>
>>2860371
Good thread OP.

Don't chase losses, don't trade/gamble for the thrill.
>>
>>2860391
10. NEVER GET EMOTIONAL over your investments
>>
>>2860371

>don't look at the charts goys
>don't look at technical analysis
>invest but don't understand the market

HODLfag the post.
>>
>>2860421
>HODLfag the post.
11. Taking memes seriously
>>
>>2860371
> 99% of short traders WILL lose

stopped reading after this. how retarded can u be?
>>
don't be emotional over the highs the same way you shouldn't be emotional over the lows

this is a long term game, you play to wait
>>
File: 1500407396717.png (373KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1500407396717.png
373KB, 1024x682px
>>2860371
stupid thread. I dont care if newbies lose money, we all deserve suffering

also delete this. We want people buying the ATH and holding because it strengthens support tremendously
>>
>>2860443
yeah yeah. shorting is so great. so easy. everyone loves to post on biz about how they made so much money shorting crypto. but then, they do one bad short and never post here again. because they're fucked.
>>
File: fifty kek.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
fifty kek.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>2860371
>1. 99% of short traders WILL lose
>He doesn't short BitUSD on the BTS DEX

you're not going to make it OP
>>
>>2860461
just
>kys
thx
>>
>>2860371
good rules but unfortunately, rule 12 is that everyone has to learn the rules themselves, the hard way...
>>
>>2860491
k faggot. don't come crying here when you lose big league. not that I have to tell you that. the shame will keep you away for me.
>>
>>2860461
Only if you short all in like a retard
>>
File: 1481501065400.png (376KB, 449x574px) Image search: [Google]
1481501065400.png
376KB, 449x574px
>>2860452
>We want people buying the ATH and holding because it strengthens support tremendously
oh gosh that's mean
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.