[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell when there's a crypto bubble...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: denise and kermit.jpg (2MB, 2500x1407px) Image search: [Google]
denise and kermit.jpg
2MB, 2500x1407px
Do you or someone you know impressed a girl with your crypto gainz and she gets it and thinks you're a financial genius and not a lame computer nerd and you would've never had a chance with that kind of girl otherwise?
>>
nope, not here not anywhere
there was a dude in bitcointalk that had a thai wife, but he bought her
>>
Nope nobody gives a fuck, once you get past a certain point its better to spend time working out and improving yourself if you want to get girls
>>
everyone loves money

but if making a few dollars in crypto is the most you've got going for you, you might want to look into doing more things with your life
>>
File: 1376113143120.jpg (17KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1376113143120.jpg
17KB, 310x310px
Even if you did make lambo moonbase tier gains off of crypto, you'd be a fool to ever tell a woman about it.
>>
File: 1492453420364.jpg (95KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492453420364.jpg
95KB, 375x500px
I dunno. I'd actually have to talk to people. lol
>>
Look DGB
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.