[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Housing in Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Ok so a break from the meme-coins pocket trading for a second.

Lets talk about housing investment.

I'm looking to buy a property in Europe. I work remotely so I can pretty much pick anywhere in Europe but don't want to be bound to a 300,000 Euro mortgage buying some shitty urban box in the middle of nowhere.

Where is a good place to invest in European housing right now /biz/?

I'm thinking Hungary Holland and Portugal seem like they are pretty cheap with high rent yields.
>>
>>2858908
Bratislava. 6th richest EU region by GDP per capita. You can buy a 3 bedroom apartment for ~150k in the city center.
>>
File: zEhbbul.jpg (41KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
zEhbbul.jpg
41KB, 720x540px
>>2858975
>apita. You can buy a 3 bedroom apartment for ~150k in the city center.
"The capital of Slovakia is the eighth best city for freelancers to live in, mostly because of fast internet and the low taxes.[9] In 2017, Bratislava was ranked as the third richest region of the European Union by GDP (PPP) per capita (after Hamburg and Luxembourg City). GDP at purchasing power parity is about three times higher than in other Slovak regions.[10][11]"
>>
>>2858975
Bratislava completely slipped under the radar for me. Only problem with apartments rather than housing is the maintenance fees but this sounds like a good place to look into.
>>
Sofia, Bulgaria definitely. Around the business parks and outsourcing companies. LOTS of foreigners come here to work and they need rent. I'm one of them and can give you a basic idea of what expectations they have. Good luck in any case
>>
>>2859521
Yeah Id love to hear some more about Sofia. Is it a nice place to live? Is it mostly apartments or is it also standard housing? Is the food any good? and is it safe / friendly to foreigners?
>>
>>2859521
hmmmmm there is a lot of job offers in sofia for ppl like me but i i don't know nothing about it, is there anything interesting going on? seems a bit far from civilization
>>
>>2858908
The Netherlands aint cheap. Especially Amsterdam (which also would be the most profitable)
>>
>>2859590
very safe if you stay near the centre/ business buildings, food is good if you like cheese and freshly hunted meat

>>2859639

a lot of stuff happening all the time. nothing too big doe, you wont find rave parties here if thats your thing
>>
>>2859590
appartments mostly, but there are some areas/ neighbourhoods that still have houses as main buildings. they are a bit too far out of the city's main roads doe. appartments aren't too expensive as well. you can find a nice 4 bedroom one for 200k if you work with the better agencies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.