[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obsidian Platform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: obsidian.png (465KB, 1200x683px) Image search: [Google]
obsidian.png
465KB, 1200x683px
> cutting edge encryption messenger tech
> low cap ico
> gone under the radar so far

Get in anon. Lets get rich together.
https://obsidianplatform.com/
>>
>>2858110
jesus christ when is there going to be something new? everything is just a copy of something else.
>>
>>2858135
When people stop making millions off of whitepapers without actual products
>>
>>2858110
It's not under the radar at all. It's just not worth it. The OSM isn't even related to the ODM it's just an app one of their developers made years ago.
>>
There aren't any fully encrypted end-to-end messengers in crypto. This one is the first one, and it's integrated into a blockchain to decentralize the nodes within the network. Written in fully in C# so it'll be attractive for Microsoft Stack companies to adopt and integrate with.
>>
>>2858165
They already have a working product. The second the it gets released for beta testing, this coin is going to surge
>>
how do you know something is a scam? They offer a "bonus" during presale/ico.
>>
>>2858379
100% of Presales and ICOs offer a bonus.
>>
>I confirm that I am not a US citizen

What is this here for?
>>
>>2858583
Technically speaking, ICOs can't sell to anyone in the US that does not have $1 Million with at least $200,000 liquid.
>>
Put in 14 ETH a few days ago on the last day of the 20% pre-sale. Given that it only takes 10k of these babies to run a masternode and rake in more tokens, it's going to make a bundle.

By the way, two points OP didn't make clear:

1. It's not just a messenger app. These guys want to build an entirely new PLATFORM on which decentralized apps can be built on. In other words, its the next ETH/STRAT/whichever. The difference is that these guys don't want to do smart contracts because they feel they're an unproven concept beyond running ICOs (which, given smart contracts track record, is accurate).

2. The Pre-sale / ICO exchange rate was set when ETH was at a high of near $400. So right now you gain way more of these tokens by putting in ETH rather than BTC.

>>2858606
This. They have to this to cover their asses. Since these things are unregulated and risky, people who buy during ICOs might have risk to file lawsuits against issuers. The "I am not a US citizen" is their way of covering their asses by saying "Hey, we tried to prevent them but they lied. We can't be held responsible for that."

You'll find most ICOs are doing this these days.
>>
>>2858110
ICOs are cancer

just buy at a discount when it hits exchanges and everyone dumps
>>
How is this going to take me to the moon?
>>
>>2858365

Check out this company called IO Digital, they are producing the goods, completely under the radar.

>In development since 2014
>No premine, no ICO, PoW distribution

The currency for their ecosystem is IO Coin, IOC.
>>
>>2858871
Lmao good luck with that. Worst case scenario here is a 2-3x.
>>
>>2859155
As adoption increases, the marketcap is going to skyrocket.
Roadmap of moon trips:
> masternodes come online
> beta version comes out
> service nodes come online
> partnerships announced
>>
>>2859268
They're super well known :)
I've got them too.
>>
ANS/NEO are developing their own new secure messaging protocol: NeoMessage - - Supports encrypted and undeniable secure messaging.
>>
>>2859342
Yeah, there are plenty of competitors. Neo. Heat. Like 10-20 other coins have encrypted messaging on their roadmap. None have it implemented. Let alone end-to-end encryption. And definitely not on par with whatsapp and signal. Obsidian has a working product that can rival those big names in terms of encryption. It's going to cannabalize any coins whose main draw is encrypted messaging.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.