[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become rich and successful like this young man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: fIulVlYk.jpg (12KB, 400x400px)
fIulVlYk.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
How do I become rich and successful like this young man?
>>
step 1) don't be a faggot
guess you can't do it, OP.
>>
>>2857960
Keep it real man.
>>
>>2857960
You have to be 6'3", bulky, fucking bitches every day and making it your motto.
It's everyday, bro.

My man. I actually have the steps for you...
In any business, you actually have to start with a "why". Then work from there. Don't be a pussy and start vlogging just because it's cool. Have a message, and work around from here.
Why is this guy popular ? Well. He broke some rules and made it a fun thing. He's telling you to act without thinking about consequences. He's being both humbled while talking to you but extremely "savage" when having a gut-feeling idea crossing his mind. Some teenage girls and boys might look up to him to find confidence.

If you really wanna be rich and successful, you have to work, make a business off what you're doing. If your goal is to be popular, always ask yourself why people should look you up.
>>
ruin your reputation and job prospects for the future
>>
File: 100800.png (156KB, 308x356px) Image search: [Google]
100800.png
156KB, 308x356px
whats his name again?
>>
Literally who
>>
>be a chad
>>
>>2857971
but this guy is a total faggot
>>
>>2857960
say stupid shit like God Church, Everyday bro and England is my City...
>>
People shit on the Pauls cause they're textbook chads but they actually have monstrous work ethic.
>>
doesnt he just make vines?
>>
His face is slanted... look at his nose LMFAO
>>
>>2857960
Disgusting he'll be dead before he's 40
>>
>>2858776
you see slanted face. i see the perfect human being that everyone should aspire to be.
>>
literally who
>>
this guy is a total pedo

put a shirt on, you cunt, your fans are 12 years old
>>
>>2857960
hate on pewds
>>
>>2858108
England is his city
>>
>>2857960

Break the law. Be obnoxious. Film content that the average person would never.
>>
>>2858089
>Muh job prospects
he'll never have to work again, he's making millions every month, stay jealous :)
>>
>>2857960
Who is this person and what has he contributed to humanity?
>>
>>2861395
jealous fags with their 0.1 BTC ragging on this internet celebrity lmao
>>
>>2858776
post your face
>>
>>2857960
Not hating cause I don't even know who this guy is, would guess some IG celebrity, but anyone aspiring to be famous for the sake of being famous is likely a poorfag who is going to stay poor. They're kids will stay poor and their kids as well, because you have low genetic makeup without future aspirations
>$0.02
>>
>>2857960
Be young and brave. It's clearly right there.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.