[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will a country allow us to live on crypto alone? - I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 4107287_8c4883a2.jpg (141KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4107287_8c4883a2.jpg
141KB, 640x480px
When will a country allow us to live on crypto alone? - I have too many crypto to just sell and send to my bank account, (((they))) will not like it. - Ideally, all of us whales would be interested to move to a country where we can either a) buy most of the things direclty with crypto; or even better, b) BUY that country's currency directly on crypto exchanges (if Sweden or Denmark or China? create crypto versions of their currency - E-krone etc.)

Which country is gonna do this first, Anon? What do you think?

This is SUCH a great opportunity... A country that decided to be 100% crypto-friendly would invite all whales like myself to move there and spend our millions.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
nice LARP
>>
>>2857318
What is your problem exactly, what dont you understand?
You already have cards so you can pay with eth and dash (btc not so sure).
>>
One of my friends has been talking about doing it for a couple of months to see what it's like.
He wants to transfer his pay into BTC weekly and pay for everything with https://support.coinjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/202202609-Introducing-CoinJar-Swipe
I think he's mad but it would be a hell of a ride.
>>
USA will just bomb the shit out of any country that tries to do this
>>
There are practically no countries left that are not controlled by (((them))). (((they are everywhere))).

If you used your wealth to help /pol/ get their white homeland, it would probably have crypto as a National currency.
>>
File: maxresdefault (18).jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (18).jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>2857353
(((they))) are trying to break our crypto
>>
>>2857367
Quantum computers break everything (that hasn't already been getting ready for years). You think people would trust banks if someone used a Qcomp to brute force their internal API?

Also a little something for people that think we still have years, this isn't the first commercial unit, 5 have already been sold, this is the most powerful commercial unit.
https://www.research.ibm.com/ibm-q/
>>
>>2857382
Would it not be possible to use quantum computing to protect crypto. Failing that, run a private blockchain?
>>
>>2857398
They are useless at traditional computing, they excel at parallel processing. Think how modern CPUs have ~6 cores and can do much more simultaneously than when they had one, now image a really shitty core from the 90s like a Intel Pentium III but you have billions of them each working on a very simple problem simultaneously.
You could find pi to the Nth digit much faster than a standard CPU not because the cores are fast but because they can effectively guess billions of numbers and see if it's pi very quickly.

The main market for them beyond cracking security is aerospace as you can test billions of designs at the same time and it'll tell you which is best, this is why the first customers after the NSA were NASA and Boeing.
>>
Singapour will let you cash out and pay 0%. Why do you think Vitalik moved there?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.