[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
....is here

We will be breaking the $3k barrier very soon.

This is a revolution against centralized banking. For the first time in a very long time, money will not be regulated by a central authority (at least not in the capacity we've had for years)

The Federal Reserve is a fraudulent entity that prints money out of thin air and lends it at interest to the Government, which passes this onto you.This collusion is the biggest scam perpetrated on the American people, and in turn, the world, since the actions of the American Federal reserve affects the global population. In fact nearly all world governments now adhere to the tenants of central banking.

Central banking is a complete failure. Crypto will be our last chance to break away from the iron grasp of the State.

Oh and we can get really rich if we invest now :)

BTC to $3k soon, $4k next month, $5k in Sept

feel free to screencap

VIVA LA REVOLUCION
>>
File: 1499275419437.jpg (45KB, 519x591px) Image search: [Google]
1499275419437.jpg
45KB, 519x591px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQyAR4EYJU
>>
hey im against central banking and the dollar but..

>Oh and we can get really rich if we invest now :)
>BTC to $3k soon, $4k next month, $5k in Sept

basically i'm a faggot who loves the USD
>>
>>2855155
those USD amounts are just approximations of buying power. soon we won't need them.
>>
>>2855132
I love your enthusiasm but you're forgetting about one thing. Jews.
>>
>>2855165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lma5Uu4unQc
>>
>implying crypto isn't controlled opposition

Call me tinfoil but I believe it. Look at all major advancements in the past. Government intelligence brought it about. Same thing with Navy and Tor. Or for original crypto and WW2. It's all a game. I hope we're right and they are scrambling and back pedaling trying to come up with a way to control it. But at the same time it seems like the perfect thing for a government to release to get all of the people using it. This would allow them to contain and control/difuse the situation without losing USD power to another fiat. Also if you want to go further and assume they had a backdoor/killswitch if things got out of hand.

Anyways I'm done with my conspiracy rant. I hold a decent position in a few coins. It'd be awesome if this is truly free. Only we have to worry about quantum computers. Which sounds like the boogie man but it's actually advancing at a fast rate.
>>
>>2855132
Nope. We just broke the trendline.

It was a double top and now are going down to $2690-$2450.
>>
>>2855233
We've invested in the mark of the beast
>>
>>2855261
Rereading it I do sound crazy. I definitely like crypto and will keep picking them up because fuck a 401k. However I do wonder how US is gonna address the issues around coins. I guess just trying to regulate it and tax it would handle it because they're still getting theirs.
>>
>>2855261
>>2855273
Neither of you sound crazy, /biz/ has become better than /x/ ever was.
Crypto is either assets for a Type 1 Kardashev Civilization, or it is the ultimate totalitarian tool.
I really hope the human race pulls its collective shit together, or we're looking at becoming a Brave New World, if not already in the middle of it...

>>2855165
Forget about the Mark of the Beast, social security cards and the petrodollar are already here.
>>
>>2855132
>whale cartel becomes new central bank
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.