[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So will the weekend dump come next week then??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Finger.jpg (54KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
Finger.jpg
54KB, 730x487px
Asking for a friend. Got fucked this weekend
>>
>>2854180
Yes we all got together and decided this weekend was no good, one of the guys had to get an MRI for his torn rotator cuff; also a few of the fellas couldn't find babysitters in enough time...but next weekend for sure bro.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (105KB, 680x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
105KB, 680x644px
>>2854180

we're fucked op. i don't think the dip is coming this time. im going to bite the bullet and buy
>>
>>2854441
ah there's my sell signal

time for the dip to begin!
>>
Probably tomorrow. BTC is about to burst.
>>
>>2854180
Ever think that dips and pumps can come and go at any given point considering markets never close and the whole weekend dip meme is just that?
>>
>>2854180
fuck Xichigan. BUCK NATION
>>
All I know is that as soon as I break even and things look like they're going south, I'm going to trade everything into USDT and buy back in later. The one thing guaranteed about cryptomarkets are the huge fucking dips before a return to normal/slightly above normal. I've learned my lesson this time; buy and hodl is for suckers and pansy boys
>>
>>2854452
>as soon as I break even
man more of these biz indicators for a dip keep popping up
>>
>>2854180
Lol the weekend joke is a fucking newfag myth. There is no "weekend dump" you dump fuck hahahaha enjoy buying back in high, I fucking told you.
>>
>>2854451
JT Barrett never got that yard on 4th and 1 and you fucking know it!!
>>
100$ btc dump on bitfenix since the bizindicators

showed up
>>
>>2854463
Look at the past couple month history and get back to me on that, cap'n
>>
File: Capture.png (243KB, 2040x684px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
243KB, 2040x684px
keep up the good work biz, fuck ichimoku and ema crosses, nothing beats the biz fomo dump
>>
>>2854487
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2854487
My iron grips on Tether paying out. Fuck FOMO
>>
>>2854447
Y tho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.