[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LBRY is mooning , anyone know why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: lbry.jpg (6KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
lbry.jpg
6KB, 298x169px
LBRY is mooning , anyone know why?
>>
>>2853863
public beta release "end of july"

main dev has said some gay shit about a new update hes gonna push out any day now that will determine if the public beta release timeline stays, but thats pretty much the gist of it all
>>
ok anon, should i buy or not? it fell really hard few weeks ago..
>>
How does this thing have the bandwith to play videos to millions of people, doesnt that shit push google to their limits
>>
>>2853929
if you're looking to add some shitcoins to your portfolio this is probably one of the best gambles
>>
Heavily heavily shilled by twitter crypto personalities
>>
>>2853863
how does this compare to Decent?
>>
>>2853949
>download client
>click play
>it doesnt play

I imagine they save bandwidth by not playing anything.

Oh wait, there it goes. Like 30 secs to buffer a trailer that was yoinked off youtube.
>>
>>2853985
It's look like is very similar to DCT, but without an ICO and is going to release a working product very soon, don't know if is true or not.
>>
recovering from the bloodbath
>>
>>2854035
it looks like Decent is the poor pajeet's LBRY. all i ever see are street shitters whining about "their" bounties and crying about the falling price.
>>
>>2853929
>should i buy or not?
It's mooning. Don't buy, r-tard.
>>
ok im in 4800 lbc for 1 btc.
>>
Should I sell? I'm not entirely sold on the idea.
>>
>>2853949
If you own the content you host it yourself, if you're charging for it, it's in your best interest to manage the hosting appropriately.

If it's some homemade shit that gets a dozen views you could do it from home, if a hollywood blockbuster, you'd probably want some real infrastructure.

It makes sense really, I'm not sure if it will take off, I'm holding about 1000 that I've mined over time, last moon (open beta release) they went to 1USD and dropped hard afterwards, so if you're riding them be sure to sell come release.
>>
>>2854243
what is our opinion on Decent?
>>
this is a fucking scam
>>
>>2854288
I'm always dubious of ICO's and non PoW coins.

It looks decent (haaa) but I havn't looked into it too much, if you're after investment and $$ gains I would go elsewhere.

Most of these 'token' coins are more looking to hold stable value, once their value is found anyway - and as an ICO they have already attempted to set the value themselves.

This is unlike LBRY for example which is PoW and is currently finding and establishing its own stable value (which is why investing might be worthwhile).

It might however be worthwhile seeding content and accumulating DCT that way instead.
>>
Just sold my bags. Down 33% from my initial, but whatever, it should only take me a couple weeks at worst to make the remainder back rather than hodling forever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.