[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone going out for drinks after work >tfw not going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 8nLFCVP_d.jpg (31KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP_d.jpg
31KB, 640x513px
>everyone going out for drinks after work
>tfw not going
>>
>>2853746
>Feeling sorry for yourself because you're not spending money on alcohol with a group of people
>>
Cuz u a dum lil sperglord, faggot
>>
>>2853746
i used to feel that way too

but whats the point anon?
seriously you know you would have a more enjoyable time just sitting infront of your computer all night instead
>>
>>2853769
lol this

face it OP, even with your millions of satoshis youll still be a worthless virgin neet
>>
>>2853784
This. Once you accept that you are destined to be an asocial virgin and that there's no hope of changing that, you can focus on the things that you are good at, and work entirely on self-improvement. I'm 2 years away from becoming a wizard and haven't felt this good since I was 10 years old.
>>
>jobless
>borrow money from family to buy crypto
>30% down
>haven't left the house in 3 days
>friends planning to go out and I have money

But I still have many seasons of IASIP to watch which is nice
>>
>>2853803
literally
>just b urself

its true tho, live life in line with your inner self/world and one day everything is going to work out the way you visualize it with your imagination

happiness is in your head

dont need anyone else but you
>>
File: 1500327465198.gif (935KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500327465198.gif
935KB, 320x180px
>>2853837
>dont need anyone else but you
this is what I want to believe because it aligns with my asocial habits but not having friends or a SO is really starting to eat away at me
>>
>>2853746
>drinking the liquid jew
I actually have a Muslim friend that goes out to bars and pretends to be drunk to pick up chicks. They think he's intoxicated and go home with him then fucks them and leaves.

Pretty hilarious.
>>
>>2853881
nigger you're not supposed to be this weak

you have no fucking idea how much you are >NOT< missing out on

>it aligns with my asocial habits
mine too
once you are part of the normie "machine" all you will seek is alone time

I am currently at this stage and shutting down my circle full of toxic people that never were and never will be in line with my values

only useful thing is having a gf to fuck her brains out to blow steam and watch netflix (sometimes)

still, alone time is the right time for me

you dont need to listen to any of this, just some observations from my life

sometimes I reach out as far, wishing not to have a gf

this should tell you a whole lot
>>
>>2854008
more

9 out of 10 people are garbage

dont trust anyone (hidden agenda is present 99% of times)

only count on yourself

be true to your inner self

go for a walk

nature will save us
>>
>>2853922
Pretty sure that's considered rape. A rapist mudslime? Color me surprised.
>>
>>2853746
>>everyone going out for drinks after work
>>tfw not working
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.