[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is arms dealing a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: lord_of_war_3296.jpg (38KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
lord_of_war_3296.jpg
38KB, 500x332px
Is arms dealing a meme
>>
If my "meme" you mean one of the most profitable businesses that can be started without much capital then yes.
I looked into it and it seems like you buy where ever peace is settling in and sell where ever war is breaking out. Before "Gulf War 2, Bin there before" an AKM was going for ~$50 in that part of the world, 2 years latter they were ~$400.

If I had the balls for it I would be buying in the middle east now it's slowing down and selling in Burma.
>>
>>2851990

this

i just watched wardogs and i'd like to find governtment contracts to fill - and make mad cash

i feel like its probably blown up at this point however
>>
>>2851779
Depends, are you secretly being backed by a government?
>>
>>2851990
It sounds like you know a lot about this? I know a little bit about guns (prior military) and always thought it would be cool to do but I don't know enough to actually do it. What exactly is stopping you? Wouldn't you just ship the guns over, hope the shipment doesn't get picked up and maybe be there personally? I've looked into government contracting but it's honestly a bitch and dealing freelance looks way more liberating. I wish I knew some people that were down to do something like this
>>
>>2851990
how exactly do you expect to move the weapons?
>>
>>2852599
i was thinking about dhl
>>
>>2852574
I just did a lot of reading. It's an interesting business so many that were in it find book deals when they get out.
The hard part seems to be staying on the "right side" as decided by your government while still finding orders they aren't willing to fill themselves.

South Africa has a large arms industry and will happily help with the legals so long as you aren't arming their enemies.
If you are genuinly interested look into this conflict (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38505228), it's been going for over a decade and the "rebels" have been armed with weapons from nearly every arms producing nation but never by any government. Many of the books I have read revolve around buying in SA and those guns ending up in Burma.
Just be very careful about the legalities, some of those doing selling got serious time while others walked because their government doesn't consider it a war.

As for why I'm not doing it that is mainly due to my personality, I don't think I could deal with warlords.
>>
its not a meme its one of the only business ventures were someone can start with no inventory and no capital and turn themselves into a millionaire in a few years.

however, breaking into the industry is the trick. Despite being legal, it is extremely fucking secretive.
>>
>>2851779
Accumulate firearms, ammo, and mags over the next 4-8 years and wait for a turbo leftard president to be elected as a backlash against the Trump presidency. Sell weapons cache at 3 -5x value to idiots who panic and didn't buy cheap during the glorious Trump years.
>>
How would you even get started in arms dealing? There must be so many "elite" players that you're gonna have a lot of trouble finding people to sell guns to.
>>
We need to start a /biz/ arms dealing firm. All transactions must be done in crypto.
>>
>>2852767

How many can I sell before I get people looking at me
>>
>>2853192
>>2853220

http://www.governmentbids.com/security-safety-bids/ammunitions-weapons/CALIBER-XCHANGE-KIT-&-MAGAZINES-en.jsa?id=10994187
>>
>>2853237
If you dont have an online presence and are generally inconspicuous, as many as you want.

Its your right as an american to buy firearms.

Personally I have 20+ guns
>>
>>2853245
How does this work exactly? You have to become a member first of all. After that you can just take random jobs? How do the jobs work, buy some arms here and sell some there?
>>
>>2853246

Is getting an FFL cheap? I think I'd be pretty good at operating a place to ship guns too.
>>
>>2853237
Sell face to face. Take two or three rifles and sell them at gunshows. Talk to people while you are there and see if they are interested in buying more. You can do it on the DL without attracting attention.
>>
>>2853897

Ok, never knew how common it was.
>>
Here's a pretty interesting book.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.