[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how it will go from now on until we get the lambo >In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170722-225409.png (123KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170722-225409.png
123KB, 1080x1920px
This is how it will go from now on until we get the lambo

>In 58 blocks we get segwit
>everything goes perfectly as it's tested and retested
>Miners backoff on 2mb as they realize they have no real power, if they create another chain, I'm sure there is plenty of people wishing to be on their shoes, so as soon as the first one goes, another one reemplace him.
>btc gets lightning network
>world economical crisis
>btc moons as it's mainly adopted by people who doesn't want to lose their wealth

What do you think will happen to the price in the next year?
>>
>>2851753
>no real power
>literally can shut the network down by flipping a switch
>>
>he fell for the lightning network meme

How.does it feel to be an easily manipulated moron?
>>
>>2851789

Imagine that you have money, and you want to multiply it. Then one day, you just heard that some chinks abandoned a crypto worth thousands of dollars in order to power their own. And then you realize that the only thing that those chinks did were to buy "computers" and turned them on, paid the bills, and earn a lot of cash.

How many hours will it take to build a huge mining rig?

NO REAL POWER
>>
>>2851753

I think he's actually a paid shill for blockstream, i keep seeing these pro core posts.

I hope a split occurs so blockstream/core can fuck off and die.
>>
>>2852366
only if you change the pow-algo.
>>
>>2852366
>I have no idea how mining actually works.

You realize these computers are all tailor made for mining, right? And that they're over 1000x more efficient than running on regular hardware? And were currently in a global shortage of the actual hardware required to attempt to make a small dent in the network?

Sounds like you've got it all figured out
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.