[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spending the BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1496608082040.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496608082040.png
690KB, 850x464px
For legal and tax reasons I cannot change my BTC into a fiat currency and simply send it to my bank account, so I'm kinda forced to spend them as it is.

My question is, where do you spend your BTC/other crypto anyway? Is there a kinda established Amazon for Cryptocurrencies? I found a lot of website and it's usually a bit shady or overpriced.

Paying my Steam games with BTC is nice and all, but I ain't going to spend that much.
>>
You could try localbitcoins and find a buyer. Kind of sucks if you have to move decent volume and can't sell for fiat.
>>
>>2851624
What kind of fee does bitcoin ATM charge for withdrawal? Might be worthwile to avoid bullshit taxes.
>>
I think Copay wallet lets you buy Amazon cards.
>>
there are tons of sites that accept bitcoin you can for example buy gift cards for amazon and starbucks etc. at gyft dot com
>>
>>2851624
You can buy gold with BTC and then flip gold if you know any local dealers who will pay cash.

If you hold the gold until the next housing crash in 2020 you will probably also see a nice profit as well (assuming you are american.)
>>
>>2851707
>you can for example buy gift cards for amazon and starbucks etc. at gyft dot com
Noice.
Probably going to buy stuff on Amazon through this system then.

>You can buy gold with BTC and then flip gold if you know any local dealers who will pay cash.
And every middleman will take a cut. This is a pretty expensive money laundering scheme.
>>
>>2851710
>the next housing crash in 2020
sauce? genuinely interested
>>
>>2851624

Provident Metals and JM Bullion accept Bitcoin as payment, albeit at a slightly higher cost. Buy the cheapest gold and silver, sell some of it in person for cash, keep the rest of it for when the market crashes. Buy in as much as you can without it being reported to the IRS by the dealer. I forget what the limit is, maybe $10,000.

I did it a few weeks ago. Bought some random "we pick the bars and you take the ones we give you" gold because it had the lowest premium. Also bought silver in 1 ounce coins/rounds and in 2 kilos. Sold one kilo, kept the rest.
>>
>>2852934
This is called structuring. Unless you spread your buys way out and keep them random and under 3k you could get reported.
>>
>>2851624
purse.io
>>
Just use purse.io . It will match you with someone who wants to buy something on amazon for you in order to receive bitcoin. I think it supports eth too
>>
>>2851684
its 5% for buying, i'm pretty sure they fuck you way more on selling, i'm thinking 10%?
>>
>>2853521
>>2853696
wow that actually looks really cool.
5% off too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.