[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, how do I buy and trade coins without having to verify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: btc.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
10KB, 200x200px
Anons, how do I buy and trade coins without having to verify my id.

Im mainly looking to buy and hodl a things like btc, ltc, eth, ans, and other high market cap coins like that.

I also want to have a way of selling when these coins hit ATH and easily rebuy when they dip

Any anons that have an idea or can help?
>>
I can sell you some in NY.
>>
>>2851512
I live next close to Toronto
>>
>>2851444
localbitcoins.com
you can buy from established sellers the site holds the bitcoins in escrow until you both are in agreement payment was made.
>>
>>2851551
You can do this if you want inflated prices OP.

If you want better deals you'll just have to suck it up and upload your identification.
>>
>>2851551
>>2851582
I think I have to go with localbtc, I literally can't find any other way, I know the prices are higher but I have no choice.

Where do I go from there though? Do I just deposit my btc from my wallet to an exchange like poloinex then from there I buy the other coins that I want to buy and withdraw them to my wallets? I don't need any id for what I plan to do right?

I can't upload my id until 7 months.
>>
>>2851652
Some exchanges require more ID than others but the ones which are crypto-only require less. I'm pretty sure that on Bittrex and Poloniex you just fill your details out in an online form and don't have to upload anything.
>>
>>2851582
buying bitcoins unanimously is retarded. i usually buy from an atm. no identification needed pay in cash 5% markup.
>>
>>2851444
Bitfinex, bittrex, etc
>>
>>2851702
>unanimously is retarded

Hope you're phoneposting friendo, otherwise I have bad news
>>
>>2851702
We don't all have access to ATMs bud. I live in a rural area and I don't really want to drive 2+ hours to the nearest one.
>>
>>2851720
fuck autocorrect... but whatever. you know exactly what i wanted to say.
>>
>>2851724
everyone has to decide how important his principles are about crypto. i will buy from a shady ethiopian in a dark allyway before i give my id.
>>
>>2851697
ok thank you.
I'm just worried that I will be stuck with my funds on an exchange for 7 months becuase I can't withdraw anything becuase Im not verified.
>>
>>2851702
I'll see if there is an atm close to me
I'll go whatever route that's cheaper, I'll be sold really expensive anyway.
>>
>>2851766
well bitcoin can hit 5k by the end of the year. it's entirely possible. that 5% markup will not matter much then. if it goes down you get burned anyhow. in my case it's simpler i would need to exchange my currency to usd and an international transfer would cost about as much with exchange fees as the atm.
>>
>>2851444
I'll sell you 7k for 10%, Brooklyn, NY. Monero or dash.
>>
>>2851702
wouldn't it be much cheaper to buy off of localbitcoins? the 5% markup is a bit much when theres no markup on localbtc.
>>
>>2851444

buy bitcoin using localbitcoins, paxful, mycelium trader w/ cash or on bitsquare w/ bank transfers and then trade on any altcoin exchange like bittrex or polo and give fake name. can also use decentralized exchanges like bitshares.org/wallet or again, bitsquare (although it's slow)
>>
File: 1499562182655.jpg (77KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
1499562182655.jpg
77KB, 960x664px
>>2852774
>fake name
what if something gets fucked, say you wanna cash out and they ask for ID, "hack prevention from the exchange site" or just some random incident

what then

what if your acc gets frozen and u have to confirm your identity

what

then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.