[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/daytrading/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: day trading.png (96KB, 1188x405px) Image search: [Google]
day trading.png
96KB, 1188x405px
give me some easy 10% gains
>>
>>2849547
Yeah, daytrading is not for sissies
>>
Buy red wait for green sell
>>
Bitbean friendo
>>
>>2849547
how do you know when the dip and peak is
>>
>>2849547
>catch dip
>doesn't end up being the real dip
>bagholder for life
>>
File: 1495304408884.gif (3MB, 284x272px) Image search: [Google]
1495304408884.gif
3MB, 284x272px
>>2849920
Learn TA, this is easy.
Master your emotions, this is hard, even impossible for most people.

You have to be high in conscientiousness, orderly and disciplined.
>>
>>2849944
This, buy high sell low
>>
>>2849547
just some fucking limits on your orders and walk away.
pay attention to the market
read the news
when you see a dip, buy in
set a sell limit of -8% and a take profit limit of 5%.
When your order goes through, rinse and repeat.

with all the time and heartache you save from not checking blockfolio every hour, you'll be wealthier man.
>>
>>2849992
Are you high in conscientiousness, orderly, disciplined and a master of your emotions?
>>
>>2849992
>You have to be high in conscientiousness, orderly and disciplined.

This is impossible for NEETs. This is why NEETs are losers.
>>
>>2849547
they thing is.... its not that easy.
example:

be me.
buy dip. set sell at 20%. it worked. easy gains!

next day
see dip on same coin....buy dip - set sell...think how smart i am! same day evening - damn its dipping down even more more will recover probably next day! Next day... shit shit shit shit its dipped 50% of my buy price ... now i'm bagholder.

Isn't this beautiful? happened with me several times
>>
File: 1499041720207.gif (2MB, 460x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499041720207.gif
2MB, 460x450px
>>2849547
I sold my BTC for 2840 USDT 2 hours and a half ago, it went up to to 2860 and I'm fine. What some people don't get is that you can't pinpoint the exact dip. I mean, it happens sometimes but you won't be the last guy buying before everyone stops selling most of the times.
Just don't buy stuff that are kinda pumped already. Imagine it like this: ETH at around ~380.
There were waves and patterns. It would go up and down and you could actually buy the dip and profit. But it eventually went down by a lot, imagine if you got stuck in it as it fell. Just daytrade stuff where the "gravity" is towards you. I even daytraded DGB the other day and got profit because it was hitting new lows, so, even if the dip wasn't over, the overall gravity was in my favor.
>>
>>2849944
HODL
>>
>>2849547
QRL
>>
>>2849992
No, the biggest problem by far is human greed. But than again it does kinda correlate to emotions.
>>
>>2850105
wait wait im a total retard over here if you have lets say one crypto currency at lets say $200 worth on the market how do you make money on a dip?
>>
ark would be perfect for day trading but volume is so fucking low
>>
File: 1492715840998.jpg (165KB, 1813x560px) Image search: [Google]
1492715840998.jpg
165KB, 1813x560px
>>2850105
The price is falling!
I can already sell at a good profit!
>>2850292
Well, a dip is basically the bottom of a pattern or when it falls faster than it should due to the market overreacting. When it happens, the price is bond to eventually rise afterwards and this is what you are betting on when daytrading, most of the times.
I sold some BTC at 2840 seeing that it kept a rather unhealthy growth when the price is already high, expecting it to fall shortly after, as it already is doing. Right now, I can already sell for some profit even though I want to hold it some more.
>>
>>2850024
New to this shit, care to explain why 8% and 5%?
>>
>>2850429

FEEEES BOIII
>>
>>2850033
Yes
>>
>>2850434
so don't risk the coin going down more then 8% and cash out at 5% basically controlling our greed
>>
What the fuck is going on with this coin and why didn't anybody tell me to buy it a day or two ago?
>>
>>2850365
so basically buy hold it until it reaches its peak then cash out when it begins to dip quickly?
>>
>>2850441
I see.
Had to ask because you sound FULL OF SHIT!
>>
>>2850474
Buy when you think it's going to go up, sell when you think it's going to go down.
>>
>>2850509
simple ok i see yea some dude at a bar told me ETH is going to be the next Bit Coin how ever i just saw the f news on online that some how they got hacked and some holders lost a lot of money wtf
>>
>>2850446
But wouldn't it take like a 75% rate of being correct in your prediction to make a profit that way? Considering fees and shit
>>
>>2850518
ETH gets hacked out of people all the time, you can get some cash from buying it after it gets hacked because the market always overreacts to everything at first.
When some good news happen to something, it goes up a lot before falling a little to about where it should have risen to, when some bad news hit it falls more than it should before rising back to where it should have fallen to.
I don't invest in ETH because of all the vitalik posters, they scared me for good. But what matters most is when you buy. It was ~400 one or two months ago, 137 few weeks ago and now it's around 220.
>>
>>2850562
yea i might buy 2 coins i am hoping end of year it reaches at least like $500 and cash out move on to a different crypto currency but still debating it I am doing it just for fun tough do not want to put all my eggs in one income basket
>>
When will the TA meme die?
>>
>>2850100
Should implement a stop loss into your strategy. I sell off if im at a 5% over all loss on my bankroll to trade with.

I've found making up 5% can be accomplished in one trade whereas 'hodling' can put you in the red for some time holding bags.

My pennies worth.
>>
>>2850646
never because it works

enjoy being a brainlet
>>
File: 1429866407332.png (268KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1429866407332.png
268KB, 500x372px
MOVE

JUST FUCKING MOVE

AAAA
>>
>>2850472
BIP-91
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.