[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got the call, ETH going to crash in 24 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 100k.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
100k.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
$210 million worth of ETH have just been hacked an hour ago, short this russian shitcoin all the way down to $170.

Sell now at the top, before we reach the depths of hell.

Your welcome, biz bros your welcome
>>
Source?
>>
Proof?
>>
fake news
>>
I am accepting litecoins for anyone who wants to donate

iLuVj87tO1901SU811ck3B2b3C
>>
starting to think these threads are just parodies of this kind of thread at this point

#whoremember the Chinese whale from like 2 nights ago?
>>
>>2849160
>>2849162
>>2849163

My friend is russian, he works with Vitalik in Singapore. He told about 30 mins ago, the news should start to come out any time now. Keep your eyes on twitter and the leddit fan page.
>>
Fuck of with your lies and FUD. Sage
>>
>>2849190
Don't get so defensive, I am not the one hacking all these wallets.

ETH will be the next BTC for sure, but for now there is going to be a violent crash once everybody hears about this, just after the hackings a few days ago.
>>
i fucking hate this place.
I never know what to believe. Giving and receiving advice and information on an anonymous board is retarded.
>>
>>2849223
Than leave, retard.
You hate this place, like you just said.
You also just admitted you are an outsider with "Giving and receiving advice and information on an anonymous board is retarded". You are not even trying to pretend you are one of us this time.
Get the fuck out, now.
We want you to leave, you want to leave. Do it. We are crazy nazis, remember?
Fuck niggers.
>>
>>2849144
as if ETH needs any help on its way down
>>
>>2849223
You guys are awful and ungrateful, I give you information before it hits the rest of the "media" and your response to me is I am retarded.

Hope you decided to buy more ETH at the current price, so you have to hold those bags for a week until the price rebounds.
>>
>>2849223
Also I agree with this guy >>2849250, this is a take it or leave it kinda place, if you don't believe me and need to hear it from a reputable source then I understand but it will be too late to act.
>>
>>2849164
doesn't seem to be a valid ltc address sweetcheeks
>>
>>2849274
Why the fuck should anyone believe you, faggot? You offered no explanation. This place is basically just for memes and pink wojaks. Fuck off with your insider info unless you can defend your faggot-ass assertion. Fun fact: I barely own any ETH.
>>
>>2849274

OP i sold my ETH weeks ago
but even for me your case is not very compelling
who was proof? who was arguments? who was believability?
>>
>>2849316
that's because it reads I luv to suck bbc
>>
File: thinking_3.png (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_3.png
23KB, 240x240px
>>2849344
i see
>>
>>2849331
It is for memes and pink wojaks for you, you fruity jackass. I didn't record the conversation so I don't have proof, I have been helping this board with my insider info for the past 3 years.

Your poor faggot that can't afford to own any ETH and are upset that other people are being given good advice to make money.
>>
>>2849144
wow sounds very reasonable to me just sold 100k
>>
>>2849374
Were you trying to legitimately get people to sell their eth or were you trying to prove a point about how people can't pay attention to details
>>
>>2849274
Although I dont trust you enough to short ETH right now I still appreciate it anon, I will hold off on buying ETH for now because of your tip. thanks man, and although I would love to short ETH and trust you fully I have to keep some doubt and cant just believe anything you know. Still maybe you will save me from buying at a bad time so thats something.
>>
>>2849144
Just bought 100k
>>
>>2849344
hmm didn't notice that, funny coincidence

>>2849316
it is valid, it is the latest secured version, you might need to upgrade your wallet
>>
>>2849401
>coincidence
you card
>>
Hey OP I can tell it's you...
>>2841330

Pay up sir or do you want a ban?
>>
>>2849595
Seems you got the wrong thread partner, but since i am a helpful guy let me give you advice in the future don't do shit for free on the internets.
>>
>>2849656

You and your family will regret the Pandora's box you just opened. Take heed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.