[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody tried this? i dont really have the time to learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 479x105px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 479x105px
Has anybody tried this?
i dont really have the time to learn how to trade and this seems a good way for me to reach a goal of mine
all i need is a stable ROI of 25%-30%
what do you guys think?
>>
It looks promising. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>2848333
>>
>>2848320
fuckers lost me half of my balance, in a few days, and now it's slowly crawling back up
>>
>>2849469
honestly?
>>
>>2848320
DON"T GIVE THIS SITE YOUR MONEY.

It's gambling.

Stop shilling here, fag.
>>
I almost fell for this meme, then watched a trader lose 700% in a day and a bunch of people got rekt.
>>
>>2849744
nigga im only asking chill the fuck out...
>>
>>2848320
Avoid at any cost. People shill this because it offers a huge rewards for referrals. There were recent cancellations of some copied transactions without any explanations and problems with withdrawals. You won't find also that successful traders in a real world. It is most likely a scam. I know plenty of people who lost a lot of money there - you won't hear about losing traders since they are fastly deleted.
>>
>>2848320
You'll mostly likely get rekt. People don't show up on the radar until they're up 500%, then once people start following the trades
"whoops, back down to 300%, still good for the month XD"

Meanwhile you've lost some 20%. You're not going to make passive returns off it
>>
damn
thanks for the input lads
>>
Eh, it's not a "scam", but it's still not really worth it. You'll see a lot of idiots complain about losing money, that's mostly because they copy the person with the highest % return for the month and completely ignore that "risk 5" next to their name or the history from previous months. They also tend to ignore instructions from these traders to limit trades to some % of their capital, thinking that investing more per trade will lead to quicker returns.

There's not really a lot of incentive to use the site, so you don't exactly see the best traders in the world using it so you usually end up copying amateurs and hobbyists. For that same reason, traders come and go constantly, so you'll have to watch out that you're not copying dead accounts.

Basically, copy as many consistently active and successful traders as you can find at the minimum amount that makes sense based on the number of traders you're copying and their recommended copying %s (you're better off copying 5 traders at 1% of your capital per trade than 1 trader at 5% per trade), and you'll most likely make some passive BTC every month.

I've heard it can take a while to transfer large sums of BTC off the site, so keep that in mind. I wouldn't keep a huge amount on there in the first place, though. They've been around for a while so they're unlikely to disappear overnight, but you never know with these unregulated sites.
>>
>>2848320
It's based in the Marshall Islands, a tax haven without any kind of financial regulation. Nothing prevents them from disappearing with your money. Be careful.
>>
>>2848320
>all i need is a stable ROI of 25%-30%
Use a trading bot.
>>
>>2851414
i tried going into it and it requires being somewhat skillful at trading doesnt it?
>>
>>2851414
i also forgot to add is monthly...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.