[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legitimate Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

To those of you who don't believe in NEO or think it is a scam coin:

What is it going to take for you to recognize it as a legitimate contender? When would you invest?
>>
nothing. they are hopeless. they think it's a scam because chinks. oh and since they joined some loose association with bancor, jews too. jews + chinks. their racism will make them miss out. too bad, so sad.
>>
>>2846335
Did they not team up with tazo and steal 10 million dollars last week?
>>
>>2846348
>>2846335
thx just bought 100k
>>
>>2846335
tl:dr the white paper
>>
>>2846348
I see nothing but talking points in these threads. Tell me one thing special that it does or intends to do and how it accomplishes this technologically
>>
>>2846363
AND how is it better/can it do something BTC CANT
>>
>>2846363
not get hacked like eth.
>>
>>2846363

Can't fork like ETH.
>>
>>2846335
Also I remember shit about the wallet being unsecure.
>>
>>2846363
Security ready for quantum computing.
>>
>>2846386

Not sure where you heard this.
There was a technical bug that just didn't display your currency correctly if you had more than 1 address or something like that. No one lost anything and it was fixed. They are about to release a new wallet anyway.
>>
>>2846386

Also there is some information that was brought up at the last conference about working on their own hardware wallet.
>>
thread theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3R06i17lLU
>>
File: C33V_p8WIAAqWtb.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
C33V_p8WIAAqWtb.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>2846363
i can tell you why it is a good investment. This is a cryptocurrency that is like ether, stratis, and a few others it is an infrastructure. other tokens or coins will be built around it and it will grow. maybe it wont be worth the same value as bitcoin or ethereum, but its definitely undervalued at its current price.
>>
File: 1500332044421.jpg (14KB, 237x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500332044421.jpg
14KB, 237x281px
>>2846386
i heard shit about an eth wallet losing tens of millions of dollars.
>>
>>2846409
Even Trump loves China and knows China is the new China.
>>
What price do you expect in 10 days? That's when I will get my visa card for bitstamp. Screw the 5% to 8% fee from localscammers.
>>
>>2846532
Like a 67% chance of 10-12 sometime in the next 10 days and then a drop to about 9.

With like a 10% chance of going to 15 and a 2% chance of going any higher than that.
>>
>>2846422
This. ANS/NEO is not a shit eth based fundraising token with no purpose or value
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.