[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other ventures of making money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (946KB, 979x796px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
946KB, 979x796px
It's becoming apparent that cryptocurrency trading cannot be mastered, nobody can predict it unless they're a successful exchange like Poloniex and blatantly steal your money by pretending their servers aren't powerful enough to handle the transactions. Altcoin trading cannot be considered a stable income.

So I'd like to discuss other ventures of making money, which requires you to own: money, inside info or some sort of talent and appealing niche and unique execution you know of.

Let's start with video games. Roblox, Minecraft, Terraria, Europa Universalis, Runescape, World of Wacraft. The last 2 were polluted by chinese bots mining the hell out of everything. WoW still is the main reason why Blizzard hasn't died off.
While Europa Universalis is actually focused on buying territory and making converted real life money. You buy your ammo, use it up on a specific monster and calculate its dropped items +the initial investment of killing it. While others with serious cash payed an immense amount of money to buy entire planets, which gave them a huge and stable income.

Pic related is a very unfinished, very crappy game which reminds me of the shittiness of Second Life, Gaia, Maplestory and other assorted garbage. With 800k accounts created and more like a total of active 8k players judging by the server load.
Still if the game ever does become popular, will they money in it it ever become the new Runescape's party hat?

http://www.mnfclub.com/game.html
>>
>>2843581
>trading cannot be mastered, nobody can predict it
>I suck, therefore everyone has to suck, rite?

kys
>>
>>2843581
Sooo... this post is a really roundabout way of advertising a shitty game? Fuck off.
>>
>>2843581
>It's becoming apparent that cryptocurrency trading cannot be mastered
I beg to differ, but whatever, not gonna argue

>So I'd like to discuss other ventures of making money, which requires you to own: money, inside info or some sort of talent and appealing niche and unique execution you know of.
Consider online marketing, it's a huge field tied to real economy. Competition is fierce and the learning curve can be steep, but the opportunities are humongous.
>>
I once talked to a guy who ran a Minecraft server for profit. I'd be curious to hear from anybody who still does this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.