[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stallmate anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Fantastic-Warren-Buffett-Quotes.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Warren-Buffett-Quotes.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
All alts holding still or what?
Are we waiting for btc to just plummet down?
>>
Basically and BNT for when the inevitable money storm hits.
>>
>>2842029
Etherem and alts are waiting for BTC, the effect will be enormous
>>
sell now

Rebuy after the weekend dip
>>
>>2842050
what do you mean waiting for BTC ? waiting for it to go up or down ?
>>
>>2842029
yeah it's going to crash down again.
>>
>>2842081
Ye kinda a tense moment
>>
>>2842029
I love how you cryptonuts keep posting pics and quotes of Buffet
>>
>>2842081
yes, basically

everything is riding on bitcoin now atm

just know that if everything goes smooth from here on out and the gooks dont fuck it up, we'll see the biggest bull run to date after the 1st august'

10k btc at december wouldn't be unreasonable

eth will probably flirt with the 4 digits aswell at the end of the year, unless it keeps getting fucked over by shitty third party wallets and icos
>>
>>2843054
I am thinking about buying into ETH as we speak but I am unsure about the recent hacks and how safe it is. I see a lot of potential in ETH but these hacks have really made me question if it's a good idea to buy in.

also why does august 1st matter ? I thought that was only the date by which we need 80%+ signaling BIP91. or is august 1st the deadline for the 2MB blocks ?
>>
>>2843074
1st august is the day when the bitcoin forks activate, aka the day when you will have multiple different coins in your bitcoin wallet, if it forks left and right

Nothing happened to the ETH blockchain, it was just a third party wallet smart contract that was poorly written, and some hacker exploited it

but he only got away with 31 million worth of ether, which isn't even 0.1% of the supply.

People just need to stop using third party shit wallets to store their coins, its mist only, dont even trust those hardware wallets, they are sure to have backdoors and flaws in the firmware.

ETH is cheap right now, its basically 50% off from its ATH, i'd buy now tbqh
>>
>>2843179
so all these memes about ETH code being weak or broken are just nonsense ? if that is true I really need ot buy ETH soon.
>>
>>2843221
Code is as strong as the programmer intends it to be, there's flaws in every code that exists, this just happened to be in a third party wallet written by the parity team

but people really shouldn't trust millions of their coins on fucking third party wallets

If it was an actual hack in the Ethereum blockchain, it would have been forked as fast as possible to prevent it again, just like they did with theDAO
>>
>>2843221
But Ethereum is still a work in progress, it's basically only halfway through its development, metropolis, raiden, proof of stake, state channels, sharding and serenity is upcoming updates, and every one will either increase speed, scaling and security by a large margin.

not to mention, vitalik and his team are working on a new programming language that'll replace the current one that's being used in ethereum right now, mainly focused on security and efficiency.
>>
>>2843263
>>2843278
thanks for the input anon, I have been keeping an eye on ETH for a bit. might have more potential than bitcoin in the long run, the more I hear the more I like it.
>>
>>2842031
my nigga
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.