[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you own etheroll? Do you realize how big gambling is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: etheroll.png (85KB, 1660x942px) Image search: [Google]
etheroll.png
85KB, 1660x942px
Why dont you own etheroll?
Do you realize how big gambling is?
Do you not like money?
It's one of the rare few that is only slightly down from 7 days ago, and recently dropped 12% in 24 hours, no bad news just market fluctuations.

This is free fucking money anon, the time is right now.
>>
>>2841662
Because it's fucking boring
>>
because you cant buy it on any regular exchanges, and i cant be bothered to sign up on a new one

besides, etheroll depends on ethereum, and i already have that
>>
>>2841662
But I do OP...
I own 6300. Excited for the Aug. 7 dividend, and then the bankroll increase and UX updates after that. :-)

Spent $700 during the ICO, that investment is now worth almost $28k. Literally 4000% growth, not counting dividends.
>>
>>2841718
once etheroll hits an exchange that is to your liking, you will have missed it

if you dont think etheroll is a shitcoin, that it deserves a spot on bittrex or liqui, buy now and enjoy when it starts going to major exchanges.

>>2841722
my man
>>
not to mention the volume is very low, so its a bitch to liquidate
>>
>>2841731
you have missed the train if you didn't buy into the ICO

so im not bothering
>>
File: ether19.png (69KB, 1152x628px) Image search: [Google]
ether19.png
69KB, 1152x628px
>>2841732
Early august when dividends begin being payed out this shit will spread like wildfire

1% house edge, ethereum platform, and the more you own the more you get from house profits.

you seem like a smart guy anon, just keep this in the back of your mind as we approach the news on july 24th
>>
>>2841761
>>2841722
DO NOT BUY ETHEROLL. DO NOT BUY IT. EVER.

Why?

Because the dividends are useless unless you got in at the ICO. Right now you have to pay 600$ for a mere 90 DICE which gives around 3$ - 5$ EVERY 3 MONTHS in divends the people who bought in early will get 800 - 8000$.

These threads are made so these people can get even richer by driving the price up.

Do not fucking buy it.

You are too late, you missed the boat. Don't throw your money away.

It is a fucking circlejerk. Investing now is stupid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.