[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

p-pls dip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1487265328421.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487265328421.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>not buying at $2700

HAHA every time I read your cringy "it will dip r-right guys" threads, I laugh from the other side of the screen.

How paranoid are you?! You're like THAT KID who, when everyone at school was saying "I won't study for this FUCKING TEST", you thought they were LYING. HAHAHA!!!

This is why you will ALWAYS be POOR. Because you think that TA applies to CRYPTO and that because we've seen a PEAK that there must be a DIP.

LMAOING @ UR LIVES
>>
>>2841049

projecting this hard...
>>
>>2841049
Is this advanced Pajeet FUD to make bitcoin holders look back?
>>
File: btc rise.gif (251KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
btc rise.gif
251KB, 360x200px
>>2841064
>>2841071
>they're so PARANOID that they literally become BLIND to unstoppable GROWTH
>>
File: file.gif (251KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
251KB, 360x200px
>>2841085
>>
>>2841147
I shall have you KNOW that I made this SATIRICAL GIF that you are now so UNGRATEFULLY posting in MY thread.
>>
>>2841049
I hold several BTCs I'm never going to sell but even I can tell it's going to dip pretty hard after that rise.
Faggot.
>>
>>2841177
Why aren't you going to sell?Let me clear this up for you anon
If you had bought 10 BTC during 2016,you would have gained $2 an hour
That's pretty sad
>>
>>2841177
You are simply MAD because you were WRONG. You need to overcome your EGO, it will DESTROY you.

Deep down you KNOW that BTC can only ever go one way - UP.
>>
>>2841192
That's a deal I made with myself. They're in cold storage and I'm just trying to forget they even exist so I don't have to deal with stress with the markets. Sure I'm not making as much money as I could but the trade off is much healthier and I do believe in the long term future of the coin. So I'm good.
>>
Just sold, see you in the dip anons.
>>
>>2841230
>Deep down you KNOW that BTC can only ever go one way - UP.
yeah keep telling yourself that, idiot.
>>
>>2841261
>>2841273
Why do you STRESS there isn't going to be a DIP, you DIPS.
>>
>>2841049
Wow your life must be great..

Idiot!
>>
>>2841281
There has to be a dip before we go past $3000 desu. I don't agree with >>2841273, but the price rising that quickly is unsustainable.
>>
>>2841289
I am only trying to EDUCATE you because you REFUSE to ACCEPT one simple TRUTH - BTC only ever goes UP. Maybe it's too SIMPLE for you, but it is the TRUTH. Your problems are your EGO and your PARANOIA. Once you get rid of them, you will SEE the TRUTH in its SIMPLEST form.
>>
Get liquidated bitches
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.