[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocoiner buying his first btc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (43KB, 1220x866px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
43KB, 1220x866px
I don't want to day trade. Is it worth hoping for a weekend dip or just buying once the whole fork situation is all over?
>>
>>2840923
all in on xby
>>
>>2840931
ty for the tip doing it right now ;)
>>
>>2840923
definitely wait for a dip.
>>
>>2840952
Sorry to be an annoying nocoin shitter but what price would it be worth buying at? $2,000 or is that too high?
>>
>>2840966
There's no real number.Just watch out for the uptrend during the dip
>>
>>2840996
Alright, do you think it's going to dip after august the 1 even if hard fork doesn't occur due to buying the rumour selling the news?

Just want to be prepared for any sudden drops between now and then
>>
>>2841029
You really can't predict the market,but you gotta keep in mind the entire market is thinking the same thing,so my guess would be that if there's no hard fork,BTC will rise,but if there's a fork,it'll pretty much crash this bear market even further
>>
File: 1480702845363.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480702845363.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>2841039
Ok, ty anon
>>
>>2840923
Fork situation is mostly decided already, miners have signaled strongly for segwit2x.

Recent price movement reflects current sentiment that bitcoin will remain strong in the near term, and will not hard fork. I would get in if the price drops more than 5-10% off its current price. Target $2650 or so for an entry point.
>>
>>2841056
You worried about a sudden sell off after august 1 if it hits an ATH?
>>
>>2841039

You can't predict the market with certainty, but you can predict the probability of events happening given you're correctly analyzing the situation.
>>
>>2840966
Hard to say. Watch closely for the dip and try to determine when the bottom is by feeling the supports and the overall chart. Personally I think 2000 is a good price to buy but I feel it's going to go a bit lower than that.

Oh and if it goes down, you buy at say 1900 and it continues to goes down DON'T sell again in panic. Just stay in your position, or even continue to buy lower if you can. crypto markets always rebound eventually and they rebound very hard. Patience is the key
>>
>>2841096
Thankyou.
>>
>>2841083
There might be if it breaks $3k again, but I think $2750 is probably what most long term holds are seeing as a comfortable price level. I see fewer and fewer momentum traders moving into bitcoin; it seems to be establishing itself as the reserve currency for the crypto world, and with the recent eth concerns will probably solidify itself as such for at least another year so long as the forking/big block drums are quiet for a while.
>>
>>2841096
I doubt we see below 2500 in the near future (barring an unforeseen catalyst such as a major hack). Forking uncertainty is what drove the price down last week, and it only stayed under 2k for a day or so. $2k would be a very lucky buy in for anyone at this point imho.
>>
>>2841130
ty
>>
>>2840923
expect a very voilent dip back to the $2100s right now is the worst time to get in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.